PDA

View Full Version : please help me with my art assignment!!!!!

pixie_demon
03-11-2004, 08:20 AM
ok, this is going to sound really weird, but here i go...

i have a digital art peice due in a few weeks about cultural indentity in my country, australia
and since we so multicultural here, im presenting my peice in the harmonie between cultures.

what i need from u guys is photos. of u!

if u have a distinctive feature, eg. eyes, nose, mouth, hair etc. of ur particular culture, i would be greatly appreciative!!

and as a reward for helping me, i will post the finished product here for all to see

it will also contain my personal photography, and some flags of different countries, to make up one huge big face.

i know it is really strange, but my art lecturer says it will be great, so i'd love for all of u guys to help.

it is due in about 2 1/2 weeks

thanx all

*angel tears*
03-11-2004, 04:55 PM
well i guess i could help!i just got back from a tennis meet and i took alot of pictures. I live in texas so we got some whites, some mexicans, oh and i think i have a pic of our swedish foriegn exchange student^_^. since you live in austalia i dont think they will care much lol

give me your email and ill send you some pics if you want

pixie_demon
03-11-2004, 10:11 PM
thnx heaps!! anymore help would be greatly appreciated!!!

i know it is a really strange thing to ask, but i would love u guys to be a part of my artwork

Rye
03-11-2004, 10:36 PM
I'm half-Italian, and people say I do look Italian, so I'll post a picture and see if you would like it for your project.

black orb
03-12-2004, 06:25 AM
>>> There is an album section somewhere in this forums. that may help..

eternalshiva
03-12-2004, 09:47 AM
and there is the photo threads also :)