PDA

View Full Version : Laughing

Rye
03-12-2004, 01:49 AM
I've noticed that a lot of people (including myself sometimes) laugh at the oddest things. What's the weirdest thing that you've laughed about?

Today, I couldn't stop laughing because I had the hiccups. Luckily, my friends laughed too so I didn't feel stupid, but hiccups are pretty weird things to laugh at.

Jebus
03-12-2004, 02:03 AM
I walked into the orchestra room at school, and hsi kids were watching this show on PBS with puppets, I just looked at the screen and started laughing for no reason. The puppets weren't even doing anything.

Then another time we were watching this old tv show and a rocket exploded. I burst out laughing, and everyone turned around and stared at me.

darkchrono
03-12-2004, 02:16 AM
generall when you are around people you like you tend to smile and laugh alot more than usual.

So if you are around a group of people you like you would probably laugh at things that people outside of the crowd would normally not think would be that funny.

Erdrick Holmes
03-12-2004, 02:19 AM
I once laughed when a friend of mine drove home from skil center and as he hit a speed bump in theparking lot his bumper fell off.

Yamaneko
03-12-2004, 02:22 AM
I laughed at my great grandmother's funeral. I was like seven or eight, but it was still idiotic on my part.

Peegee
03-12-2004, 02:28 AM
I don't laugh usually, so when I do it's something really funny. Though this one time I laughed whenever the live entertainment guy said "nipple" (guitar playing guy at pub)

Montoya
03-12-2004, 02:54 AM
Every single time I laugh it is for something extremely stupid: Becasue someone else is laughing. I RARELY find things worth laughing about, the only time I do is because someone else is with. But the stupidest time I've ever laughed would have to be when my brother did this face, which I recall now wasn't even funny, I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes.

Flying Mullet
03-12-2004, 02:55 AM
I've been laughing hard at a lot of the threads around here lately. Don't know why but it's kept me in a good mood so I won't complain.

eh, why not :laugh:

Giggles
03-12-2004, 03:28 AM
Craziest thing I've ever laughed at:

Someone telling me I'm sexy. Now THAT is a good laugh x)

Peegee
03-12-2004, 03:30 AM
Especially since you're so NOT sexy :D?

Reason
03-12-2004, 03:54 AM
...second time I watched Titanic I laughed when the ship was sinking and the people fell and were smashed against the railing...

Leeza
03-12-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Moo Moo the Ner Cow
I don't laugh usually, so when I do it's something really funny.
Me too. People who laugh at something that isn't funny at all disturb me.

fire_of_avalon
03-12-2004, 04:02 AM
I laugh at my hiccups sometimes. And sometimes I'll just need a good laugh and start up at nothing. Maybe I'm just jolly.

Erdrick Holmes
03-12-2004, 04:23 AM
I was watching Xplay on TV awhile ago and they were talking about the Bullet timing abuse on Rise to Honor for the PS2. You'd just have to see it to see why I was laughing my ass off.

Dingo Jellybean
03-12-2004, 05:15 AM
It's cruel, but I laugh at people who fall down. I mean, it just comes out of nowhere. But eh.

o_O
03-12-2004, 09:10 AM
A good friend of mine was doing a speech a few months ago, about liposuction in which she used an OHP with some transparencies of <i>really</i> fat people wearing g-strings. She started laughing halfway through it, and consequently, the five minute speech became ten. rofl.

I seem to laugh at stupid things too. I never laugh out loud if I'm by myself, for some reason though.

Except when I'm watching the GI Joe parodies. xD

Meow
03-12-2004, 01:12 PM
i chuckled because i woke up at about 7:45 this morning. Except that it wasn't in any way happy.

Drizzt
03-12-2004, 02:59 PM
Hmm most of the times i go to the cinema i find something stupid to laugh about.

But the weirdest thing that made me laugh, was my art professor on 7th grade. He was weird, so every time he looked at me, i laughed right back at his face. It wasn't nice.

edczxcvbnm
03-12-2004, 03:22 PM
This one kid who had a really crappy car. He had rims that looked more expensive than the car and when my boss asked him about it he replied.

"No, thats the thing. They not metal, they plastic but they look like their metal! ISN"T THAT SHWEET!"

It was one of those things you had to be there for.

Fuzakeru
03-12-2004, 04:33 PM
:strut: < - This amuses me greatly . . .

Breine
03-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Well I laugh at weird things ALL the time... So, it's kinda hard to pick just one thing... :p

Shlup
03-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Yesterday I tooka picture of Big Fat Dick taking a big bite of a chicken sandwich and I laughed a lot.

animee_
03-13-2004, 02:25 AM
Yesterday when I was on my way to work I saw this young girl driving around in her car, and she had Playboy bunny stickers on the windows of her car.... I cracked up when I saw that...

Tokki Wartooth
03-13-2004, 02:28 AM
People tell me I laugh too much and I'm lame.

Jewels
03-13-2004, 04:00 AM
I don't know. There's so much I laugh at with my friends and at weird things they do. It's all good, though.

Free Spirit
03-13-2004, 04:10 AM
I am known to be watching a gory movie and crack up when a guy gets his arm blown off...don't ask me why. I also am pretty mean because I think it was last semester I was sitting in keyboarding and all a sudden a REALLY fat kid goes running by and then as soon as he goes past the window I'm looking though he falls and I am cracking up laughing out of my whole class and no one knows why except for me and a couple other people.

EternalBahamut
03-13-2004, 06:59 AM
It is a common reaction to a nervous situation; small talk with new people, uncomfortable news. It shows the person you are talking with that you are interested in what they are saying and are paying attention.