PDA

View Full Version : Final Fight!!11

Peegee
03-12-2004, 05:04 AM
Discussion on one of the coolest side-scrolling fighting games ever must commence. Also, if you know how I can acquire a final fight game that has Guy in it, I will be insanely grateful. Are there roms or whatever?

I love the game. The Skylon Tower (Rotating Tower restaurant) in Niagara Falls, Ontario actually has the arcade game there. Every so often when I go to NF I absolutely must play the game ^______^

black orb
03-12-2004, 06:20 AM
>>> I dont think is the coolest sidescrolling, but the game is a classic and sure bring memories..:D

Del Murder
03-12-2004, 07:17 AM
Beating up the car was fun and the lead pipe was killer.

Erdrick Holmes
03-12-2004, 01:47 PM
Bestest beat-em-up ever.

Peegee
03-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Exactly! Now where can I find a copy of FF w/Guy?

Yamaneko
03-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Streets of Rage was better. Knights of the Round was the best.

DJZen
03-13-2004, 01:23 AM
Streets of Rage WAS better. If you want a version of Final Fight with Guy in it then just buy Final Fight One for GBA. If you don't want it on the small screen, you'll just have to settle for Final Fight Guy for SNES, which is exactly the same as Final Fight for the SNES, only instead of selecting between Haggar and Cody, you can select between Haggar and Guy.

Mr. Graves
03-13-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Yamaneko
Streets of Rage was better.

I agree fully with Yams here. I just played the ROM of Final Fight 1. I got bored with within 20 minites. It's a cheap Streets Of Rage (2) clone. I even enjoyed SoR 1 more than this game, which says a lot.

I'm played better, but I've also played alot worse.

Dingo Jellybean
03-14-2004, 07:06 AM
There were 4 FFs for the SNES.

Final Fight
Final Fight Guy (You can get this on eBay, it's rare...but not THAT rare)
Final Fight 2
Final Fight 3

FF3 was the best one because of the supers. So yeah...it rocks...never played SoR, but I do want to.

Spatvark
03-14-2004, 09:42 AM
Yeah, the Streets of Rage game are better in my opinion, but they're also a lot easier I find as well (except SoR 3 which is pretty tough, ESPECIALLY that freaking final boss! I can get to him without losing a life, but I lose continues by the bagload to him =S). Of course, with no Final Fight, there'd be no Zangief in the Street Fighter games and we can't have that =O!

But yeah, in my eyes, Streets of Rage 2 = best side-scrolling beat 'em up ever, though Captain Commando comes close (Yet another freaking impossible final boss!) as does TMNT =P