PDA

View Full Version : questions

jochirin
03-12-2004, 09:12 AM
some stuff i dont know about :D. where do you gett al the repair manuals? where do u get the password for the guy in lvl 2 in djose tempel. where do you get crimson sphere1(the last one for me) dont tell me i gotta repeat the game agin. how do you get episode complete in luca (i still got a hotspot there but i dont know what to do). how do i get hp and dmg breake for rikku and paines special dres spheres...
i have found 11 monkeys how many are there and whats the reward?
i dont know if i got mutch more than that left im in via inferno lvl 50 and i need to find the caves whit the chocobos. and i havent finished the advertising yet.
i got 88% complete do you think i have missed anything?

eternalshiva
03-12-2004, 10:00 AM
you're missing alot actually ;p and what chapter are you at? some of this stuff you have to start in Chapter 2 BUT the percentage total from the game is 105% so you can still make it I guess. Bevelle has 100 levels, there are 13 monkeys and you get a cool sphere grid as a prize I think *can;t remember*, you need to pick up two items for each Special Dresssphere to get Dmg Brk and HP Brk for the girls. You have to follow a little Moogle around in Lucca to get episode complete, you can only find the Chocobo Cave after you sent out three Chocobos at each level to find items for you in Spira *three Lvl 1, three Lvl 2 and so on* one of the chocobos will come back at Lvl 5 and tell you that it found a cave and boom, the cave with the craziness. I don;t remember where the first crimson sphere is. Is that the one with Baralai? anyways... Here's a link to the .txt version of a walktrhough I did for this site, so you can muddle through it to find some of the ansers. Its spoiler free so there are no details but you can see in what chapter and place you are supposed to pick stuff up.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40829

jochirin
03-15-2004, 08:41 AM
thx :D
im in chapter 5 my advertising for the open air is att lvl3 it was the same when i got to chapter five... that guy who wanted a girl got three to chose from. where is that moogle any way im gona go look for it today. how do you beat those master tonberries it kiked my but hard and easey i get hit for 30000 dmg and i duno what to do. :D oh and i kick the elder drakes butt :D seeral times in over soul to gota have 100% more hp and auto protect thoug othervise it hurts