PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GOD HELP!

Calliope
03-15-2004, 01:44 AM
To make a long story short:

Kenickyotto: So, I'm all dressed and ready to go to school, and I see...THE SPIDER! and I'm all panicking and stuff but I figure I should deal with it cos I thought it was gone and it was only LURKING and so I opened the window to let it out and got my hockey stick and it FELL ON MY BED and I screamed and ran to get the fly spray and it walked around being spidery and then it started climbing and I tried to get it again and it fell again and I screamed again and sprayed fly spray everywhere and it was all spidery and NOT GOING AWAY OR DYING so I used more hockey stick waving and fly spray spraying and panicking and then I think it died. But my bus had gone by then cos this took about twenty minutes. =/. and I only had one class today so I decided to calm down by having a domestic so I got out the iron and turned it on and stuff and I KNOCKED IT OVER because I thought a piece of lint was another spider and then IT MELDED THE CARPET TOGETHER so now there is a large iron print in the middle of the carpet which I covered up with another piece of spare carpet but now my mum is going to kill me so I ran away from home.

WHAT DO I DO?

I thought about ironing the ENTIRE carpet so that people would say "oh my, that carpet looks rather peculiar!" instead of "hey, why is there an iron shaped carpet melding crop circle in your carpet?", but ASJKL;FASDJKL;FASDJKL;SDFJKL;SDFA

Yamaneko
03-15-2004, 01:51 AM
Burn the house down and say The Butterfly did it. No one ever suspects... The Butterfly. :D

Tokki Wartooth
03-15-2004, 01:51 AM
If you merely swooned, why would there be BLOOD?

Logan
03-15-2004, 01:52 AM
Tell your mom it was the spider.

Reason
03-15-2004, 01:58 AM
But it <i>was</i> the spider. Sort of.

Was it an expensive carpet? A new one? Go to a carpet shop and get some carpet brochures and place them strategically around the house?

Bleh, spiders are evil.

Shlup
03-15-2004, 01:58 AM
Buy your mom a cute rug as a present.

Calliope
03-15-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Yamaneko
Burn the house down and say The Butterfly did it. No one ever suspects... The Butterfly. :D

This is quite the problem, isn't it Ivy?

OF COURSE THERE WOULD BE BLOOD BECAUSE IF I SWOONED I'D HIT MY HEAD ON A ROCK OR A MARSHMALLOW OR SOMETHING AND I WOULD DIE PAINFULLY AND TARANTULARY!

I don't think it was an expensive carpet, but I certainly didn't think it would melt :hat:

"what? what mark? I don't see anything!"

Tokki Wartooth
03-15-2004, 02:06 AM
You have rocks in your house? Nevermind that, you have MARSHMALLOWS in your house? And you never invited me over? ;___;

Giggles
03-15-2004, 02:15 AM
You...survived?!!?

*patpat* I think I would have died. It sounds sort of like when the lady bug flew down my pants, and I freaked out, and screamed, and danced all over -- like there was ants down my pants! Thank goodness a SPIDER didn't crawl down my pants :o! :o! :o!!!

Only...I didn't melt the carpet :(

Leeza
03-15-2004, 02:21 AM
It's simple. If you already have a piece of spare carpet then cut out the burned piece and glue in the spare piece. :)

Kami
03-15-2004, 03:55 AM
Just tell your mom what really happen. Which is that I came over to wreck all of your carpet.

Meat Puppet
03-15-2004, 04:01 AM
You killed a spider?
:'(

Reason
03-15-2004, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by Giggles
You...survived?!!?

I would also like to agree with this. You must actually be a very brave girl. Don't mind your mother, you've faced the spider and survived; now you're invincible.

eestlinc
03-15-2004, 05:40 AM
just tell you mum it's payback for making you walk back home from the beach

Mo-Nercy
03-15-2004, 06:50 AM
Maybe you should try to get over your spider phobia first...

OMG LOOK! A SPIDER!!!~

Calliope
03-15-2004, 07:13 AM
Yeah, thanks for that.

There's a reason they call it a "phobia", you know.

Rainecloud
03-15-2004, 08:11 AM
Almost every option involves you dying, which is great.

*votes randomly*

I like the one concerning the spider people. That one sounds nice.

Meat Puppet
03-15-2004, 08:31 AM
I can't believe someone could harm such a beautiful spider creatures :'(

pixie_demon
03-15-2004, 08:42 AM
You...survived?!!?

yep

i would have died

and swooned and hit my head on a rock or a marshmellow (both of which are in abundance in my bedroom :tongue: )

so glad i dont have carpet in my living room area!
only upstairs. have yet to see a spider in my new house.....

still deciding which is worse, seeing the spider or not seeing the spider........

:scary: im scared.... someone please come and save me.... :(