PDA

View Full Version : HELP

JellyRoll1
03-15-2004, 09:51 PM
Dose any body mind telling me all the info needed to register on FF online coz I'd register if I had the money.

Can any one tell me which is better to go on it on WINDOWS or PS2

DocFrance
03-15-2004, 10:08 PM
Are you talking about FFXI? I think you've the wrong forum, buddy.

Xander
03-15-2004, 11:15 PM
I guess you mean FFXI.. *moves to FFXI forum* :p

Rostum
03-16-2004, 05:01 AM
You get the 30 first days free, but you need a credit card to sign up, and you need to sign up to be able to download the patches and play on FFXI, or use PlayOnline for that matter.

It costs 12.99 $US monthly fees and 1 $US extra if you wanted to make another character or play Tetra Online.

Lionx
03-17-2004, 09:56 AM
Can any one tell me which is better to go on it on WINDOWS or PS2

For this i would say personal preference. Or if for financial things, if you got a PS2 and have a crappy comp, go PS2, otherwise if you got a monster machine(or a good one at least), then PC will be cheaper. ^^ Up to you, and the keyboard controls arent that hard either so its up to you and what you like.

BatChao
03-22-2004, 05:59 AM
Right. If you're computer can handle the game (the requirements aren't exactly top top either - plus you can change a lot of the settings to fit your machine), then the PC is definitely the way to go. You already have a mouse (though I don't use it), keyboard, modem, etc, etc. However, if your PC just can't handle it, you can either get a new PC or buy the PS2 HDD bundle, which isn't bad either considering some new cames (RE: Outbreak comes to mind) coming out will also support the HDD.