PDA

View Full Version : Velius battle

CrimsonD
03-18-2004, 04:18 AM
OMG I didn't remember the battle to be that hard. Where it is just Ramza and Wiegruf (spelling?). He took me out in 2 turns. My Ramza is a master knight with some item skills. I read a few stratagies so I got a plan. I'll but a ton of X-potions. Sell all my hi-potions and potions. Give him auto-potion skill. Also I'll make him a ninja. Think that would work?

Del Murder
03-18-2004, 04:35 AM
I put him as ninja and gave him guts. Every turn I used the one that gives you speed+1 (cheer I think but maybe not) and ran away so that Wiegraf couldn't hit me. If you keep boosting speed you'll end up with two turns in a row and that's when you go for the kill. Just make sure when you are boosting you stay far enough away that his sword attacks won't get you.

This is always the hardest battle of the game for me by far.

DocFrance
03-18-2004, 06:47 AM
Yell is the move you're thinking of.

CrimsonD
03-20-2004, 02:50 AM
Well here I go. Im attacking with auto potion(with x potions only) and he is a ninja with duel swords... Wish me luck!

unknown88
03-20-2004, 07:27 PM
A lancer with a good jump and auto potion makes the battle a piece of cake.

CrimsonD
03-21-2004, 12:49 AM
Heh it worked. auto potion with x potions only is awsome. I beat the $&%! out of him.

Edgar
03-21-2004, 05:00 AM
Darn, I'm too late, was about to suggest 'guns'. It worked so well with both of the battles.

Emperor Grahf
03-23-2004, 06:27 AM
Nice pic at the bottom of your sig, btw ''Edgar''.

Jumpoffabuilding
04-11-2004, 12:37 AM
Im to late for this but if anyone wants to hear what I do u can read this.

I usualy have a Mastered Lancer with these abilities I have no problem with the two part battle.

-Jump (Best for the first part of the battle)
-Guts (I never really use this but its there just in case)
-Two Hands (After he turns into Veilus I like to hit him with the lance for good measure)
-Hp Restore (Monk ability, This allows you to have full health at the begging of the second part of the battle)(He usualy regains his health after the second hit)
-Move +2 (Helps get around Veilus's Demon friends)

This is what Ramza is when I use this battle this only takes care of the first part of the battle. I suggest that your Agrias knows lightning stab and you have a summoner that knows Lich (lich takes around 450 of Veilus's health but it has a 50% chance of hitting him but its well worth it)

Cheers