PDA

View Full Version : NFL offseason

muchacho
03-19-2004, 02:26 AM
yes, after the patroit's thrilling win over the panthers it is now time to discuss the offseason thus far.
whos doing the best, who will be the team to beat (or the team to flop) in 2004. give your oppinions, predictions, and updates.

in think that the team to beat is the eagles, with troy vincent, bobby taylor and duce staley leaveing, it opens room for the sal cap. now that they signed jevon "the freak" kearse and terrel owens they added 2 more playmakers on each side of the ball, adding on to McNABB and Dawkins.

another team to look out for is the redskins. geting a new coach was just what they needed. tradeing champ baily and geting clinton portis was a good idea too. portis is young and has pleanty room to improve. they also signed mark brunell, another good choice.

the NFC east is going to be the hardest devision in the leage.

escobert
03-19-2004, 02:45 AM
If you knwo me you'll know that I was going to say this. The bears :) yup new coach and they have Rex Grossmen with some wins under him. I think they'll do much better this year.

RSL
03-19-2004, 04:18 AM
The Lions of course.

They've added.. uh.... Tai Streets! Okay, so maybe not...

Kirobaito
03-19-2004, 04:27 AM
The NFC East is going to be VERY good this next year.

The Redskins have added a carry-the-load back in Clinton Portis, and with their defense, and a new coach, they could do something. The Eagles...I would like to think that they are over. 3 losses in a row should be enough, but I doubt they will be done. How bout the Cowboys? The areas that they needed were: QB, RB, LOG, LOT, DE, Possession WR. They've gotten their QB (Drew Henson), DE (Marcellus Wiley), and Possession WR (Keyshawn Johnson). The trade for Johnson was approved today, for those who don't know. So look for the NFC East to be very good.

Strider
03-19-2004, 08:44 AM
I think the 49ers will be hard pressed to break .500 this year. We've lost our two best receivers, a running back, our quarterback, a cornerback, two-fifths of our offensive line. . .

Sigh.

muchacho
03-20-2004, 03:38 AM
but you got brandon whiteing