PDA

View Full Version : bug??

P8
03-20-2004, 10:57 PM
I think i have discovered a new bug. not a severe one though.
On disc 2, there's a huge battle between balamb garden and Galbadia garden. at some point squall has to push the button for the emergency exit and he and some geezer fly out. During this fight you can deliver a death blow(?) after a few times blocking, but when i delivered such blow i defeated the bastard and right on that very moment, there was a change from P.O.V. At this new pov squall was hanging alone on the rope getting kicked and punched by something that wasnt there, the HP bar of the enemy was zero also. Looked kinda funny :D it's not a major problem, for is accured only once.
Has anyone else seen this before?

Breine
03-22-2004, 03:21 PM
I've never seen that before. Everytime I'm there in the game eveything works just fine... Weird (?)

Kirobaito
03-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Hey, I was just thinking about this bug that I got the first time I played it (on PC). I forgot to turn the game off for about a day, and for some reason, the entire game when psychotic! I had just gotten out of Balamb Garden to go Ifrit's Cavern, and I had every single card, and the maximum amount of each. Squall and Quistis didn't HAVE HP anymore, there was just a blank where their HP should have been. Also, I had all kinds of weird items in my inventory. The one that I noticed the most was called "Supthelnnach", with weird Japanese symbols mixed in. When I selected it, a message popped up saying "This GF is not your ally." COOL! When I went into battle, I automatically won, the enemy appeared, then disappeared, and the victory music played. Unfortunately, the entire bug was gone the next time I turned on the game, but it was fun doing it while it lasted. Has anyone else experienced this?

The Nique
03-24-2004, 09:23 PM
Holy crap, are you lieing? if not, I need to try that out sometime! You should mail tips and tricks or something (i'd say EGM, but they're assholes) with that and ask them how to get it again!

Kirobaito
03-25-2004, 04:44 AM
I'm not lying, I'm not like that. It may only work on the PC, as that's where I played it, I don't know. It doesn't do much, except that you don't have to fight battles anymore. And that GF is just a random item in your inventory. You can't use it or anything.

The Captain
03-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Hmm, I've never experienced any sort of gliches in my gameplay, but that's probably because I'm very cautious with taking care of the games, and I don't like to leave the system on overnight.

Take care all.