PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Manga

MateriaBladeVII
03-21-2004, 04:31 PM
Hey guys- I just recently downloaded the KH manga from AnsemReport.com and I'm loving it! It's great! I love the art in it. It's poorly translated but it's still good. Has anyone else read it? What do you think? Does anyone know if it's going to be released in the States any time soon? :giddy:

EternalBahamut
03-22-2004, 06:27 AM
OMG, I'm sure this will be taking up lost of room in my computer as soon as eternalshiva finds is. It looks pretty good but no, I have no idea when it is comming accross the pond.

eternalshiva
03-22-2004, 09:38 AM
lol I already knew about it and I check it out every week xD I just never got obsessed with it ;p I have no clue when its coming to this side. It may not. They are scanlations.

Xander
03-22-2004, 10:22 AM
=O I love this so much!! I bought the Japanese one from Ebay, it is just so cute *cuddles her manga*.

Okay so I can't read it, but it just seems to be the story and Sora looks so cute in it, so does Squally *drools*

I love it, I guess there are going to be more since it's numbered "1"? Does anyone know?

MateriaBladeVII
03-23-2004, 03:14 AM
Of course there will be! Volume 2's release is imminent. What really frustrates me is that aku-tenshi.com is holding back on us, waiting to release the last few chapters in English from the first one. You didn't expect them to just leave Sora, Donald, and Goofy in Wonderland, did you? lol. I can't wait to see their depictions of the other characters. I love how Sora, Kairi, and Riku are drawn in these. Leon, Yuffie, and Cid look cool, too- I'm just mad they left out Aerith. :grumble: And omg- Alice looks great in manga-form rather than Disney-drawn. It's kinda weird, though, how she's the only character in Wonderland that looks like an anime. lol. I wanna see what Cloud looks like and how they do Halloween Town, of course. :giddy: How bout when Cid busts open a can of some serious whoopass on those Heartless?! Omg- that's like my favorite part. I think it's hilarious.

Xander
03-23-2004, 11:31 PM
Hehe, well I wasn't sure since I didn't notice the number 1 for ages and I never looked at the English version or read anything about it, I just bought the Japanese one :p

But that's good at least, can't wait for the rest!

I love how they are drawn, although it would be better if I knew what was going on, need to wait till I get broadband and then download the English one xD

I agree, Sora Kairi and Riku are drawn so cutely, and Alice looks cool in manga-form, as does Squall. I mean Leon ^_^;;

MateriaBladeVII
03-24-2004, 05:41 AM
Wait- I just took a look back at Alice- and she's drawn like she was in the original movie... lol. Man, what was wrong with me to make me think she looked anime-style? I guess I just glanced at her quickly and it registered "manga". Oh well, w/e. I still love the comic. :laughing: