PDA

View Full Version : i just got arrested :(

Carl
03-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Last night i woke up in a cell, and i didnt know why :S

I have to goto court on Wednesday charged with assault and breaking the peace. Apparently i ran up to a policeman and punched him in the head, then ran off, he chased me i fell down a flight of stairs and got piled on by four cops.
The thing is i cant remember any of it, people think i may have been drugged :S
What a dodgy weekend, from now on, am going to sit in my house 24/7
I cant move much anyway, got like a million cuts and bruises all over me.
*Shame on me...*

Kirobaito
03-21-2004, 07:52 PM
WOW. First you get suspended, then arrested...ya better start watchin' your back.

Shoyku
03-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Ouch, that sucks. Here's hoping that things start looking better for you.

Carl
03-21-2004, 07:54 PM
lol, yeah, i just had like the worst week ever....
Not one bit of luck what so ever, am going to hide in a hole :(

Erdrick Holmes
03-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Did you go o a bar or something? Maybe you drank alot and had a blackout of not remembering what happened.

Linus
03-21-2004, 07:59 PM
Sounds like something JOEL would do.

Carl
03-21-2004, 07:59 PM
just on the streets, its like a place where hundreds of people goto skate, and mess around and stuff
Thats why police where there

Mr_Bojangless
03-21-2004, 08:01 PM
***** the police!

Carl
03-21-2004, 08:02 PM
isnt it, they well battered me, the gimps

Erdrick Holmes
03-21-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Linus
Sounds like something JOEL would do.

I don't drink that much, I at least remeber what I did the night before.

Anyway you might wanna get a good lawyer, you might get a lesser penelty if you've been drinking or have had a case of ammnesia.

Carl
03-21-2004, 08:04 PM
i was deffo drinkin
am only 17, so its like a young offenders thing
i'll just get a fine or warning or something

Rainecloud
03-21-2004, 08:44 PM
And you still managed to post here at EoFF. Inspiring. Truly inspiring.

I didn't know they had the Internet in prison.

Kirobaito
03-21-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Rainecloud
And you still managed to post here at EoFF. Inspiring. Truly inspiring.

I didn't know they had the Internet in prison.

You know, I thought about the same thing, but then I realized: there is bail, ain't there? With a misdemeanor (though I don't know the laws of the UK), he can get out with no problem.

Carl
03-21-2004, 08:47 PM
lol, am out, but have to goto court on wednesday

Xander
03-21-2004, 08:49 PM
*gives you some fizzy pop* Maybe you should start drinking this instead =D?

Bernhard
03-21-2004, 08:50 PM
You seem like rather the irresponsible one. Why would anyone want to drug you anyway?

Carl
03-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Am never going to drink on the streets ever again, ive learnt my lesson

Dr Unne
03-21-2004, 08:52 PM
<i>Not one bit of luck what so ever, am going to hide in a hole </i> --Carl

<i>i was deffo drinkin
am only 17, so its like a young offenders thing</i> --Carl

Yes, clearly your troubles are caused by "luck".

EDIT: Eventus stultorum magister.

Bernhard
03-21-2004, 08:54 PM
If drinking makes you punch people, then yes, you should definitely stop. Unfortunately I've heard that "never going to drink again" too many times, so I don't really take it seriously anymore. I hope you do, though. :aimsmile:

Shlup
03-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Dr Unne
Yes, clearly your troubles are caused by "luck". Yeah, what bad luck you must have, punching a cop in the head and actually getting in trouble for it. xD

Chaos
03-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Oh well done.

You should have slightly better self control me laddo.
Tis the lemonade for you from now on.

Chaos

Yamaneko
03-21-2004, 10:17 PM
Does this thread have a topic?

Shlup
03-21-2004, 10:19 PM
It must since no one's made an off-topic post so far.

m4tt
03-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Looks like you got what you deserved.

Flying Mullet
03-22-2004, 12:02 AM
I'm just going to quote Red Forman here.

Dumbass!

Citizen Bleys
03-22-2004, 12:09 AM
Stay tuned for two weeks from now, when Carl winds up on Death Row for piracy on the high seas.

Mr. Graves
03-22-2004, 12:21 AM
Eh. Stuff happens. Do what you feel you have to.

eestlinc
03-22-2004, 05:22 AM
generally if you attack a cop they are going to fight you. I don't recommend it.

Peegee
03-22-2004, 06:02 AM
occ: Eventus stultorum magister means "Fools must be taught by experience."

EternalBahamut
03-22-2004, 06:11 AM
I find it amazing. I have had a lot to drink before, enough that I should have been in a hospital, and I still remember everything.... must be someone slipped you like a date rape drug or something.

Big D
03-22-2004, 07:15 AM
If you get blood tested, you might be able to find out if you were drugged. That'd basically exonerate you, depending on exactly what's in the law. It's not your fault if you were unwittingly given a mind-altering substance.

However, if you weren't drugged, then you can hardly blame this on booze, since you chose to get plastered to the point where you didn't have any control over your actions. The liquor laws do exist for a reason, and it's not just "to stop people having fun".

Giggles
03-23-2004, 04:48 AM
Hey, Carl...remember how I said I know a lot of Carls? And they are all certain types? (ex: good hair carl, etc)

YOU ARE NOW:

Carl the rebel!

You can decide if that's good or bad, for yourself :choc:

Garland
03-23-2004, 06:27 AM
Now that you know what you're like when you're drunk, perhaps you won't get drunk anymore? Getting drunk is never a good thing, but in all fairness, some people handle it a lot more gracefully than others. You seem not to fall amongst that crowd. Though most people never do, let's hope you learn from this and not end up in a long prison term the moment you hit 18 and can be tried as an adult.

DeathIsMyFreedom
03-23-2004, 06:38 AM
<b>*deleted*</b>

Carl
03-23-2004, 12:19 PM
lol, honestly am not a rebel, i just have been having a bad time lately, its weird am not cting much differently, just i keep getting into trouble.

Honestly though, being aressted and having a criminal record, has really knocked it out of me. For one, i havnt hit anyone since i was like five, and two, am just not a criminal, if i was i wouldnt bethis type of forum ya know.
i like playing computer games, and hanging around with my friends, not the stuff i done on the weekend, all i have in my defense is that i cant remember anything and had no control at this time. :(

Am going to hide under a rock for a while now....
(Metaphorically)

TheAbominatrix
03-23-2004, 12:26 PM
Just because you sit on the comp doesnt mean you arent a criminal, nor does it mean you are.

Stop drinking. Go to AA if you have a problem with it.

I highly doubt you were drugged. It certainly wasnt a date rape drug, as someone suggested, that will knock you out, not fire you up. This sort of thing sounds like a PCP or a cocaine rush, and I dont think someone could slip you that to easily.

Your problem seems to simply be limits... you dont know when to stop. You're young yet, but try to learn to control yourself before something really bad happens.

LH
03-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Don't stop drinking and sit there in self-loathing like you're a monster or something. Learn how to moderate yourself.

I'm sure you'll be just fine if you can learn your limits. I've got a friend that is a lightweight and ends up drinking himself so stupid that he wakes up from a dead sleep, stands up right where he is and takes a leak on the floor, and then falls asleep standing up in the corner with his pants down. I've got another friend that always stops when he's put too much booze/drugs in his body and never loses composure. You should learn to be more like the second guy if you wanna keep partying.

You should definitely be careful with those blackouts though. I've arised the next day to find myself in some odd situations. :mog:

gokufusionss1
03-23-2004, 07:27 PM
skepticism building;

anyhooo well done the police a four man bundle i didn't think they did that.

Duo
03-23-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Carl
Last night i woke up in a cell, and i didnt know why :S

I have to goto court on Wednesday charged with assault and breaking the peace. Apparently i ran up to a policeman and punched him in the head, then ran off, he chased me i fell down a flight of stairs and got piled on by four cops.
The thing is i cant remember any of it, people think i may have been drugged :S
What a dodgy weekend, from now on, am going to sit in my house 24/7
I cant move much anyway, got like a million cuts and bruises all over me.
*Shame on me...*

hahaha, that's hilarious. :P

Reminds me of my friend. YEAH I BROKE HIS WINDOW BUT HE WAS ONLY A PAKI IT'S NOT LIKE I'M A RACIST, ****ING PAKI RACISTS

:(

Ichy
03-23-2004, 08:06 PM
I've done all sorts of dumbass things drinking, too, and on occasion I've been know to pick a fight with a cop or two. At the time when I first started drinking so much I felt justified in that I had quit doing so many other drugs (nothing with needles.... pretty much everything else, though), however that's an excuse that's getting real old these days. It's been 8 long years that I've been on the drink hardcore now and honestly, if I had known how viscious a habit it was to become with the tradeoff from the dope, I would have likely chosen a different activity. Nothing good comes of getting stupidly drunk, not even just once for kicks. It lowers you to a level of selfishness not even animals display in the intrest of self preservation. I'm so completely sick of it, myself, that I'll be laying the bottle down for good before I wind up dead... or worse, someone else does. Best thing I can say to you is count your lucky stars you've had this wakeup call so young and try to follow a bit of everyone's wonderful advice here, quit while you're ahead.

Jack
03-23-2004, 09:14 PM
Carl, as a fellow skate friend, i have to say this:

<!--YOU ARE A STUPID IDIOT
Jeez man, are you that stupid? -->I hang, i go bars, we get mighty pissed and all but I have NO respect for assulters. In Leicestershire, Townies DO THAT, and we are slowly gaining the respect of the police despite our "created" rep. ( I blame the BBC).
And yeah, i've been assulted before by some townies. Caught be from behind and took me out before i turned. 5 on 1. So don't think io HAVE no idea what you you are on about. You won't get much of a sentence, (or at least THEY didn't xD) but you're preety much screwed cause assult is one of those crimes that are permanent. They never leave your record, so this little iccient is going to taint you forever.I have little respect for people who say "I didn't know what I was doing" because you've gotta know your limits man, especially if you drink in the street and also, you'd be done for drinking in the street before the age of 18 as well.....

Carl, sort it out before something REALLY bad happens. Like you kill someone in a drunken rage. You may not be a violent person but at this rate, something bad may really happen. And i think i'[m agreed with most here, that we wouldn't want you doing that.

Edited by Unne: keep it civil.

Thunday Man
03-24-2004, 04:35 AM
Edited by Unne: Don't be a jerk.