PDA

View Full Version : Airship puzzle

Twinkletoes
03-22-2004, 07:59 AM
There's a puzzle on the airship in FF1 that pops up when I hit a few buttons many times over, and I have no idea how to beat it. Does anyone have any stratiges they want to share with me?

Fredde
03-22-2004, 12:53 PM
Don't you mean the normal ship? Maybe it works on the airship as well?

DJZen
03-23-2004, 03:23 AM
It doesn't work on the airship. In order to start the puzzle you have to press the A and B buttons something like 50 times. If you're playing the PSX version that'd be the O and X buttons. In any event, both the X and B buttons cause you to land the airship.

As for beating the puzzle, just line the blocks up so that the numbers are in order. It's not that difficult, actually.

Twinkletoes
03-27-2004, 02:40 AM
That's really weird. You guys only get it on the sea ship? Well, whatever.

I still haven't solved the puzzle though. Whatever you do to solve it, I would really like to know. It's driving me crazy! I like to solve every aspect of the game, you know?

Fredde
03-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Hmm, what buttons do you push to get the puzzle on the airship?

Twinkletoes
03-29-2004, 04:03 AM
It's not working on the airship anymore.

...or maybe it never did. I distinctly remembered it being on the airship, but when I tried it again it wouldn't work. It does work on the normal ship though.

Memory is a strange thing.

TasteyPies
03-29-2004, 04:51 AM
If you realy did find one for the airship it would probably have better prizes. If you ever do find a way to do it again make sure to post it.