PDA

View Full Version : How do i beat YSLS-Zero?

Segunn
03-22-2004, 05:08 PM
I need to know how to beat him with only Level 10 characters. Everything i throw at him doesnt make a big enough impact. it may sound really stupid, but i am having trouble taking him out as he uses haystack and its killing me straight away. i tried using thunder etc but that only has 70-80 damage at any time. Thanks :D

whoamitidus
03-22-2004, 05:25 PM
do you mean the machine in djose temple if so you need to be at higher levels if its not the one in djose pm me and i will pm you back

SeeDRankLou
03-22-2004, 10:16 PM
I belive Segunn is referring to the boss at the end of Chapter 1 at the Kilika Temple.

Level 10 hmm, that's kind of low. Here's my advice (besides go level up). Have 3 Warriors, all with Sentinel. Have two of them cast Sentinel repeatedly and a third start attacking. This way, Haymaker will only do 2 HP of damage to the person who is in Sentinel, and hopefully the attacker won't get hit. If the attacker gets hit, switch her to sentinel, have another start attacking, and heal when you can. If you have the ability, use power break once to weaken it. And FYI, for some reason Thunder magic doesn't hurt machina and mechs as much as it did in FFX, I don't know why.

Mo-Nercy
03-25-2004, 10:54 AM
I cast Firaga on it :D It died good.

But this is probably your first time through and you probably don't have Firaga.

I recommend you make everyone a Gunner, go to the Config menu and change the Cursor Setting to Memory. Then get everyone to use Trigger Happy. After everyone's had their first go, all you need to do is hold down X while furiously mashing R1. :D

Segunn
03-26-2004, 11:14 PM
Cheers guys, i did this a few days bearing in mind when i posted this message. I got upto level 14 for all characters (took me 2 hours!). I then was so angry at it for beating me nearly 5 times so i just layed into it using armour break, trigger happy, then cured with curaga. after a while its ass was grass, damn i feel so behind in this game. Any tips as to how to get my levels up without too much a challenge?

Ifrit's Bodyguard
04-08-2004, 10:25 AM
Fight loads of stuff!! ... or put the fighting off till you can beat Shinra at sphere break in Luca at chapter 3 for an item with double Exp ability. (the Lady Luck dress sphere)