PDA

View Full Version : Decisions

Mikztsu
03-22-2004, 09:08 PM
I just decided to not drink even a one beer 'till summer at least ( my exercise stuff).

But now to the point.

What's the best decision you've made in your life?

What's the worst decision you've made in your life?

If you could go back in time, would you change anything that you've done in your life?

( btw, this decision to not drink in a while isn't my best or worst decision, just in case. :) )

escobert
03-22-2004, 10:56 PM
Best would have to be to quit smoking.
Worste hmmm I really don't know. Maybe to start smoking.
No I wouldn't change any, I learned from most all of them.

Jack
03-22-2004, 11:07 PM
To NOT be myself. What I am now is the result of painstaking work by my mother to make sure I don't end up a wife beater (I was aggressive) so I'm glad I agreed to go along with her plans/

To not say the right words at the right time to certain people. Would have cleared up a lot of pain for oneself

Yes, i wouldn't hav hit all those peopel in primary school and built up a repuattion for a psycho so every hard guy wants to fight me, when nowdays I don't want to hit anyone. Nowadays, i'm placid.

Stayin Dizzy
03-22-2004, 11:13 PM
best decision would have to be to stop doing drugs.

worst decision would probably be drinking everyday for a year and gaining back the 40 pounds i lost

Xander
03-22-2004, 11:19 PM
Hmm, my best decision - to drive! I love my freedom.

My worst decision - to go to a college so I could do IT and give up the subject I was good at, French. Well maybe that was the worst I don't really know how it would have turned out anyway..

Jewels
03-23-2004, 03:50 AM
- Best decision: Moving to a new group of friends end of last year. They are definitely more me, personality-wise.
- Worst decision: To get involved with two of my friends who were having a bickering time, which got me in a lot of trouble.

I actually wouldn't change anything in my life if I could. Plus, I can't remember anything really bad that I would want to change.

Jebus
03-23-2004, 03:56 AM
Best Decision-Starting to learn guitar.

Worst Decision-Closing myself off from other people. I've been like that so long I've forgotten how not to be like that.