PDA

View Full Version : Bye

Free Spirit
03-23-2004, 05:02 AM
I know this thread will probably be closed in a matter of seconds but I just want to say bye. I guess in a way this could be taken as a pity party sort of a thread but it's not. Want to say good bye because I will no longer be returning to this thread because it brings back too many memories of my ex boyfriend and how he still posts here and I guess everytime I read something of that sort I slip into a deeper depression so I just want to say bye. Love you all because you are awesome people. Bye.

~Jacqueline Matthews~

EDIT: after tonight when it hits 12 midnight here in Washington state or whenever after that one of the admins could ban me from here? It would be appreciated.

Agent Proto
03-23-2004, 05:11 AM
Um, I wish we could, but anyway, I would appreciate if you still come by. You don't have think about your ex because he still posts here, but it is your decision. Make the best of it. We won't ban you though. So if you want to leave, just do that. Leave. No need to announce it.

Anyway, sorry to see you going, and as a mod, it's my duty to close this seeing that this is in the "I'm leaving" thread category, and we don't allow those threads. *nod*

I hope to see you back if you start missing this place.