PDA

View Full Version : MP3 Requests

Jalbrean
03-24-2004, 04:55 AM
Since there seems to be a decent amount of requests for soundtracks and single songs. I thought i'd organize it a bit and just have a thread for them.

This is currently what I have on my harddrive in MP3 form. I'm working on my list of VGM OST's that aren't ripped at the moment. I have quite a bit more on cd. I'll list 'em soon.

Feel free to request soundtracks or specific songs, and i'll get 'em to you somehow. I'd run an FTP server for you guys to use, but it's against my Cable Companies Terms of Service. Boo!

Dark Cloud 2 - Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy IV - Celtic Moon
Final Fantasy VI - Grande Finale
Final Fantasy VII - Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy VII Reunion Tracks
Final Fantasy VII - Piano Collections
Final Fantasy VIII - Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy VIII: Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec (Orchestra)
Final Fantasy VIII - Piano Collections
Final Fantasy IX - Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy X - Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy X - Piano Collections
Final Fantasy X-2 Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission Soundtrack
Final Fantasy XI - Original Soundtrack
Final Fanasy XI - Vision of Ziraat
Final Fantasy Tactics Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy Origins Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy Concert - 2-20-2002
Final Fantasy N Generation
Final Fantasy S Generation
Final Fantasy - Potion
Final Fantasy - POTION 2 - Relaxin' with FINAL FANTASY
Final Fantasy - Love Will Grow
Final Fantasy - Pray
Kingdom Hearts - Original Soundtrack
Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (Additional Tracks)
Star Ocean Till the End of Time Vol. 1
Star Ocean Till the End of Time Vol. 2
Star Ocean Till the End of Time Directors Cut
Suikoden - Original Soundtrack
Suikoden II - Original Soundtrack
Suikoden III - Original Soundtrack
Unlimited SaGa Original Soundtack
Vagrant Story - Original Soundtrack
Xenosaga: Episode I - Original Soundtrack
Xenogears - Original Soundtrack
Xenogears - Creid

----------------
On CD

Breath of Fire V - Dragon Quarter - Original Soundtrack
Chrono Cross Original Soundtrack
Chrono Trigger Original Sound Version
Chrono Trigger Original Soundtrack '99
Chrono Trigger Brink of Time
Final Fantasy - Symphonic Suite
Final Fantasy III Original Sound Version
Final Fantasy IV Original Sound Version
Final Fantasy IV Piano Collection
Final Fantasy V Original Sound Version
Final Fantasy V Piano Collection
Final Fantasy V Dear Friends
Final Fantasy VI Original Sound Version
Final Fantasy VI Piano Collection
Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~Asian Collection~
Genso Suikoden Celtic Collection
Genso Suikoden Celtic Collection 2
Genso Suikoden Piano Collection ~Avertunerio Antes Lance Mao~
Genso Suikoden Vocal Collection ~Faraway Star Echoes of Love~
Genso Suikoden Vocal Collection ~La Passione Commuove la Storia~
Genso Suikogaiden Vol.1: Swordsman of Harmonia OST
Genso Suikogaiden Vol.2: Last Duel at Crystal Valley OST
Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker - Original Sound Tracks (For some reason. I don't even own a gamecube. ;p)

Kirobaito
03-24-2004, 05:09 AM
I used to have the Liberi Fatali Orchestrated MP3, but I lost it somehow. Can I have that? I've got the MIDI, but mp3s are so much better...

Jalbrean
03-24-2004, 07:20 AM
-edit-

Request done. Song no longer available.

rich_d667
03-27-2004, 11:05 AM
this thread is awesome! i dont know what to request cos theres so many. any ff song cept the ones in x and x-2 would be great. fisherman's horizon from piano collections cos i never heard of it.

Jalbrean
03-27-2004, 12:09 PM
o.O There's hundreds of songs from the various FF soundtrack releases. You'll have to be a bit more specific then 'any' that's not from X or X-2. ;p

Piano Collections - Fisherman's Horizon (http://users.adelphia.net/~jalbrean/03 - Fishermans Horizon.zip)

rich_d667
03-27-2004, 12:42 PM
yeah that was lame.anyway, thanks for the song! im getting it right now.

and completely o/t but anyone here stumbled upon a 3-track cd that has eternity, besaid and yunas ballad [in that order]? i think its a single or something and they souind better than the ones in the OST IMO. just wondering if anyone has an album art. thanks again!

Jalbrean
03-27-2004, 12:51 PM
Final Fantasy X-2 Theme Song Single. Is the cd single you're looking for. You want cover art of the cd case?

rich_d667
03-27-2004, 01:05 PM
yeah.. can i have it please?

Clyde Arronway
04-05-2004, 02:13 AM
Don't suppose you have any way to just download everything, huh? I ADORE ALL ff music WITH YAY-NESS! but specifically I wonder if there's a way to get large portions of FF IIIj? I have literally all music from long time US releases, but FF I (Yes I know that's been in the US forever but there's a large paucity of it) FF II and FFIII (both japan) hide from me. :(

Jalbrean
04-05-2004, 08:06 AM
For entire soundtracks if you have some place for me to upload to (like a ftp or such) I can do it that way, or if you've got highspeed internet, I can transfer it through a messenger service. (AIM, ICQ, MSN)

Let me know and we'll arrange something Clyde.

dancingmadK
06-06-2004, 06:50 PM
Ok, if you don't mind, I'd like the music from FF6 when you scale the Fanatic's Tower (the Kefka Cult tower) and the Final Battle from FF Chrystal Chronicles. Pwetty pwease?! Thanx man.

Jalbrean
06-24-2004, 01:22 PM
Pretty much caught up with the various PM requests for music. Oddly enough 75% of the requests were by MateriabladeVII ;p

New Addition: Xenosaga Re-Release (New songs: World to be born and new renditions of several other songs)

Next soundtrack: Xenosaga Episode II (Pre-orders ship July 7th so it'll probably be a week after that before mine hops on over from Japan. If you're interested in it. Let me know.)

--Edit--

I've got a few Anime soundtracks as well. Nothing near the collection of VGM but some from my fav ones.

.hack//SIGN Original Soundtrack 1
.hack//SIGN Original Soundtrack 2
.hack//Liminality Original Soundtrack
.hack//EXTRA Soundtrack

Witch Hunter Robin (Opening and Ending Single)
Witch Hunter Robin Original Soundtrack 1
Witch Hunter Robin Original Soundtrack 2

Cowboy Bebop OST 1
Cowboy Bebop:OST 2-No Disc
Cowboy Bebop: OST 3-BLUE
Cowboy Bebop: Vitaminless
Cowboy Bebop Cd Box Set

---Various Music on my harddrive---

Band of Brothers OST
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Sarah Brightman - Harem
Underworld - Score (Movie)
Counting Crows - August and Everything After
Counting Crows - Recovering The Satellites
Counting Crows - This Desert Life
Counting Crows - Hard Candy
Counting Crows - Across a Wire
Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes
Tori Amos - Under the Pink
Tori Amos - Boys for Pele
Tori Amos - from the choirgirl hotel
Tori Amos - To Venus and Back
Tori Amos - Strange Little Girls
Tori Amos - Scarlet's Walk
Tori Amos - Cruicfy (Single)
Tori Amos - Hey Jupiter (Single)
Tori Amos - Talula (Single)
Tori Amos - Jackie's Strength (Single)
Tori Amos - 1000 Oceans (Single)
Tori Amos - Strange Little Girl (Single) **That's a lot of Tori ;p **
Evanensence - Fallen
Garbage
Garbage - Version 2.0
Garbage - Beautiful Garbage
Garbage - I think I'm paranoid (Single)
Michelle Branch - Spirit Room (Shaddup ;p)
Michelle Branch - Hotel Paper (Shaddddup)
Vanessa Carlton - Be not Nobody (.....)
Vanessa Carlton - A thousand miles (single) (-.-)

MateriaBladeVII
06-26-2004, 06:27 AM
LOL- Hey, I can't help it. I guess I'm just naturally demanding... Sorry.

If you're so caught up, Jalbrean, where can I find the downloads for all of my requests? You haven't PMed me about them so I just assumed you weren't finished yet...

Sorry if I'm being naive by not knowing... :skull7:

Jalbrean
06-27-2004, 02:02 PM
I'm looking for another place that has decent webspace right now. Until then it's gonna be slow, but you only have six songs or so to get so shouldn't be too much trouble. PM'd you with the link to finish the song you started yesterday morning.

eternalshiva
06-28-2004, 05:33 PM
*snorts* I thought you had the Inuyasha ones too :/

Jalbrean
07-09-2004, 08:34 AM
eternalshiva Yes I do. I forgot to add them in the 4 trillion files I was adding ;p

Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose ~Movie Scene Soundtrack~

Now available for request

--On a personal note. The Xenosaga Episode II Soundtrack is awesome. I'm in love.

Edgar
07-10-2004, 07:39 PM
I got all the songs from FFs (including FFXI and FFT:A), Chrono series, Xenogears, Xenosagas, Orchestras, offical album releases, Project Majestic remix album, remixes all in mp3 format and also remembering my collection of SPCs, PSFs etc mostly from www.ffadvanced.com, www.zophar.net, www.emuparadise.org and of course www.ocremix.org... I mine music on the net :p

The Magus
07-24-2004, 08:18 PM
Anyone got the complete soundtracks for Xenogears and Chrono Trigger? Ive been hunting for them but cant find them on MP3 anywhere.

-N-
07-24-2004, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I do. PM me for FTP info - the thread kinda died and it's on a personal basis now. Don't be afraid to ask.

I could certainly use a better copy of the FFX soundtrack - mine's all screwed up. So is Final Fantasy Pray, for that matter. A little help? For now, I just need a clean copy of FFX - People of the North Pole (4-05).

Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose ~Movie Scene Soundtrack~

Now available for request

--On a personal note. The Xenosaga Episode II Soundtrack is awesome. I'm in love.

Ep. II Soundtrack is out? The game can't be far behind... when?

EDIT: Don't double post. -Spiff

Jalbrean
07-28-2004, 12:05 PM
Xenosaga Episode II is already out in Japan and the Soundtrack came out two weeks after it's release I believe. (July 7th)

I can upload you a clean copy of "people of the north pole" PM me the info, unless it's still in your thread somewhere, in which case i'll browse and find it.

Trumpet Thief
08-01-2004, 04:35 PM
If it would not be to much trouble, could you get me the "Last Battle" theme from The Will to Power? And do you have that music that plays during the E3 trailer for Beyond Good and Evil? If so, could I have that as well?

crono_logical
08-01-2004, 04:59 PM
What, XS II OST is out? I have too much material to acquire at the moment :p

EDIT: "Movie Scene Soundtrack"? Is there no music in battles/other places or something?

-N-
08-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Xenosaga Episode II is already out in Japan and the Soundtrack came out two weeks after it's release I believe. (July 7th)

I can upload you a clean copy of "people of the north pole" PM me the info, unless it's still in your thread somewhere, in which case i'll browse and find it.

Oh, I got the clean copy of that one song, but I still need the rest of the OST and other stuff. I've got a more stable connection now, so I'm gonna leave it on more often.

IP: 64.169.243.64
user/pass: standard/standard OR upload/upload OR browse/browse
Port: 21
Set retries to 60 seconds - removed speed limit for uploaders. ;)
Uploaders - PM me for special no speed-limit account. ;)

Actually, the standard download account won't yield much VGM as of now - the DVD they were all on is, erm, missing. :eek: There's still some stuff the standard account can access (VGM and non-VGM).

The Magus - where are you? :confused:

LG: The XS1 is one of the things available on my HD. Take it!

Erased
08-02-2004, 03:09 PM
I'd really like Kuja's theme in MP3 format, I can only find it in MIDI... *thinks for a sec* oh yeah! FFX opening theme. Ummm... that's all, I think.
Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose ~Movie Scene Soundtrack~ (someone else typed it that same way, I love copy and paste...) I love that song. also I'd really like to here "Last Battle" or whatever it is from Xenosaga... everyone else seems to like it so... *sounds* cool ^^

Jalbrean
08-03-2004, 12:07 AM
You need a clean copy of the rest of the FFX soundtrack? Ok i'll upload it sometime in the next day or so.

Arche - There's no soundtrack available for in-game music. It's just the movie scenes. Not sure if they plan on releasing one at a later date, but as of right now, Movie scenes is it.

Rubedo - princeofdarknez has the XS1 soundtrack on his FTP you can grab the song from. Are you talking about Xenosaga Episode II - Beyond good and evil or the video game by Ubi-soft? If it's Xenosaga then yes the trailer song is a bonus song on the second disc of the Episode II soundtrack.

Erased - Kuja's theme and FFX Opening Theme. I'll get them to you in the next couple of days.

Trumpet Thief
08-03-2004, 02:30 AM
Nevermind, I already found a source for both of those things. Thanks anyway though!

*Goes to listen to Xenosaga music, then watch the trailer over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again*

-N-
08-05-2004, 02:00 AM
Yikes - I hope no one's tried to use my FTP server recently, as my internet connection's been so down, it's not even funny. :mad:

The new IP is 67.112.142.242.

Anyways, it's up now. But the DVD most of my VGM is on is still missing. Soundtracks I have are, oddly enough, located in the "Non-Square Music\MP3" folder... :rolleyes2:
A whole bunch of arranged stuff (Pray, Potion, Mix, etc.)
FFIV (OST, Celtic Moon, PC)
FFVI (OST, Grand Finale, PC)
FFVII (OST, Reunion)
FFVIII (OST, FLWV, PC)
Radical Dreamers OSV
XS1 OST

Stuff I'm looking for:
FFVII Piano Collections - I heard from a friend they exist. Anyone know of them?
MP3s that got messed up somehow - I haven't determined the extent of the damage, but FFX OST is damaged, that is for sure.
ATHF episodes - if you don't know what this stands for, don't worry about it.
And any other non-game music that is good and you want to upload is fine.

edit: Doesn't seem to be working - I'm troubleshooting right now.

Optium
08-21-2004, 12:55 AM
I recently found a site for many full FF soundtracks...
http://www.ffspirit.net/

I also found a site (in my search for the IX soundtrack) with sheet music
for most of the soundtracks also...this is my best find in a long time ;]
http://www.fantasysquare.com/music/

.opt

Doomgaze
08-21-2004, 04:18 AM
I've got a decent selection, if anyone wants to bug me about individual songs in IRC. I'm not giving out whole OSTS, though.

EDIT: "FFVII Piano Collections - I heard from a friend they exist. Anyone know of them?"

1 - Tifa's Theme
2 - Main Theme
3 - Cinco de Chocobo
4 - Ahead on our Way
5 - Fighting
6 - Cosmo Canyon
7 - Gold Saucer
8 - Farm Boy
9 - Rufus' Welcoming Ceremony
10 - J-E-N-O-V-A
11 - Aeris's Theme
12 - One Winged Angel
13 - Descendent of Shinobi

It's pretty good.

-N-
08-21-2004, 09:34 PM
Cool. *wants*

Coal
08-22-2004, 01:29 AM
hi, i was wondering if i could get the
zelda wind waker sound track ( the one i want the most)
and all the Final Fantasy origanal soundtrack
thx! btw my msn is marsstar_rules@hotmail.com

Doomgaze
08-22-2004, 06:38 AM
I have the Wind Waker soundtrack, but it's bloody huge. Like I said, you want a few songs, come on IRC and bug me.

Coal
08-23-2004, 06:20 PM
irc????

Ouch!
08-23-2004, 06:42 PM
The Kingdom Hearts Final Mix soundtrack would be awesome. I've got DSL and can do it over MSN. I'll be forever in your debt.

Shahal
08-24-2004, 12:35 PM
I wouldn't mind to have the entire Xenogears soundtrack. That was always one of my fav soundtracks. Unfortunately I only have a dial-up modem and I wouldn't be able to download the entire thing in less than a month. It took me half an hour to download Otherworld from FFX awhile ago.

-N-
08-24-2004, 11:26 PM
irc????
Yes, IRC. Sounds like a good way to do business after my FTP went crashing down... college routers are teh suck. If someone else wants to set one up, I can upload a lot of stuff to it...

Unfortunately I only have a dial-up modem and I wouldn't be able to download the entire thing in less than a month.
Mmmph. Slim chance of working. My advice is make friends with people with broadband, have them d/l it, then copy.

Edgar
08-29-2004, 12:31 PM
www.ffadvanced.com and www.ffhybrid.com is now online. You have to register at the forums to access their media sections. They include most (if not all) Square soundtracks.

Trumpet Thief
09-13-2004, 01:49 AM
chaos: Anyone know where I can download the XS soundtrack? And I do not have FTP...

Albedo: *laughs maniacally*

Elzamine
11-17-2004, 12:34 AM
I'm really looking for "Hurry!" from the suikoden 3 soundtrack, and I wouldn't mind "Glittering Blade" as well.. if you could help me out with either or both, I'd be in your debt.

Doomgaze
11-17-2004, 09:00 PM
Elzamine - I've got the whole soundtrack, AIM is New Age Retro DG.

trumpet - http://bluelaguna.net/music/xs/mp3s.php

AngelouX
11-24-2004, 12:44 PM
Does any one have the Breath of Fire V - Dragon Quarter - Original Soundtrack?

nintendogaijin
12-15-2004, 04:48 AM
Hi! I'm new to these forums FYI, but I am here to say that I really like Final Fantasy music, especially remixes. I was wondering if you could have The Black Mages (Nobuo Uematsu and others) MP3s for download.
I could only find three of them, but I can't find any more.

SilverWind
01-13-2005, 01:25 PM
I would like to request the Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 1 soundtrack. Any one know where I can download them? I don't have an FTP, much less do I know what one is, but...anyone know? But I have AIM, it's in my profile!

Master Quan
04-11-2005, 05:56 PM
I would like it if anyone can send it to me via Msn

(theultimeciumweapon@hotmail.com)

the entire soundtrack to Final Fantasy VIII Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec
please.

I'm getting 2mb broadband soon (as opposed to my /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty 56k) and really want it.

I'll post back as soon as i do (In fact It would make more sense if I had posted upon receiving 2mb)

Destai
04-11-2005, 06:33 PM
Jalbrean, Marry me :<3:
Would I be able to get soundtracks? If thats extremely inconvienient Ill settle for a few MP3's. Wether its MP3's or soundtracks its really really helpful and will really make my week.
What Im looking for is in .hack//extra tracks, .hack//liminality and xenosagaII soundtrack. If I can get any tracks from any of those Id really really appreaciate it.
I use MSN if thats of any use. destai@hotmail.com

divinekage
11-09-2005, 01:04 PM
can send me all of the suikoden songs ?

Holy_Aeris
11-09-2005, 02:43 PM
I too have quite a big collection of the FF songs-

FFI- OST
FFII- OST
FFIV- OST
FFIV- Piano Collection
FFIV- Celtic Moon
FFV- OST
FFV- Piano Collection
FFV- Dear Friends
FFV- Plus (+1)
FFV- Mambo de Chocobo
FFVI- OST
FFVI- Piano Collecion
FFVI- Grand Finale
FFVII- OST
FFVII- Piano Collection
FFVII- Reunion Tracks
FFVII: AC- OST
FFVIII- OST
FFVIII- Piano Collection
FFVIII- FITHOS LUSEC WECOS VINOSEC
Eyes on Me (single)
FFIX- OST
FFIX- Piano Collection
FFX- OST
FFX- Piano Collection
FFX- Yuna and Tidus Tribute
Suteki da ne (single)
FFX-2- OST
FFX-2- Piano Collection
FFX-2- Vocal Collections
Come With me ( single, feat. real Emotion and 1000 Words)
FF-[N Generation]
Square Vocal Collection
Squaresoft Unreleased
FF Concert-20-02-2002
Black Mages
Black Mages II: The Skies Above
Kingdom Hearts OST (and the Final Mix)

....umm i think thats about it.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-09-2005, 03:33 PM
The Black Mages
The Black Mages II:The Skies Above

(soo sooo coool!!!!)

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-09-2005, 07:31 PM
This thread is almost 7 months old. Don't revive old threads.