PDA

View Full Version : TP

Stayin Dizzy
03-24-2004, 07:41 AM
I feel like toilet papering my yard to kill some time.

Ever gone TPing??

EternalBahamut
03-24-2004, 07:45 AM
Only once in University during frosh week. Oh yeah and we did my co workers car years ago. I can tell you she was happy to get off work at 6 in the morning and not be able to see her car for the toilet paper...good times.

Shlup
03-24-2004, 07:48 AM
Sure, plenty of times. My boyfriend got my ex's house at least four times, and my ex's ex's house a couple times, and a friend's for her birthday.

Good times.

Peegee
03-24-2004, 11:29 AM
Nope. I don't find it particularly enjoyable. My pranks are often mean and cost people money. Eg:

Sneak into their back yard and turn up the hose full blast at night. It runs up the water bill.

Put nails (two of them pls) at 45* angles to the tires. Put them on both sides if you don't know whether they will back up or drive forward. Preferably the nails should go towards the middle, not on the outside where they can be kicked away or whatever by mistake.

Use weed killer or some all purpose killer to write profanities in huge block letters in their back yard.

Oh, and if you can't figure it out, I don't actually do this stupidity and don't suggest you do it either. *wink wink*

escobert
03-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Yes I have. it's fun but I like to egg people more.

Breine
03-24-2004, 02:25 PM
Toilet paper, eggs and cold water are my weapons of choice. I'm so nasty :D

Ichy
03-24-2004, 02:39 PM
I remember this teacher in college that gave everyone a hard time. You know the type, he'd fail you for wearing the wrong colored shoes. Some buddies of mine *pasted* every inch of his laneway in manure half a foot thick. He was so proud of that new truck but it smelled like s*** to me for close to a month ;)

Yamaneko
03-24-2004, 08:15 PM
No.

Shoyku
03-24-2004, 09:21 PM
Nope.

Skogs
03-24-2004, 10:52 PM
Errr.... no. Must be an American thing.

Lament
03-24-2004, 11:00 PM
well it was silly, dangerous and immature but I confess that when I was a bit younger and more crazy myself and a trusted colleague constructed a very effective cannon which fired gasoline-soaked WHOLE rolls of TP. While it wouldn't be legal or even ethical to disclose full details of the device, I will say that it was about 6 feet long, ran on a butane-based propellant using an electronic spark-gap generator as an ignition switch. It ignited the bog roll upon firing, and would launch the flaming ball of hell approximately 50 feet when we got it right. :eek:

Now, we had a great deal of fun firing this thing at stuff, until our parents found out. My dad's reaction was the best, he didn't know whether to punish me for being bad or commend me for building it so well, but my mom on the other hand... christ... :greenie:

We learned our lesson and have never done it since having both grown up a hell of a lot since those days.

As for just throwing TP over something... never saw the appeal. But then I was the f**ked up kid who built a cannon, so go figure ;)

Kami
03-24-2004, 11:22 PM
I've never done that because I was too scared that i'd get caught by the police. Darn those cops.

HOOTERS
03-25-2004, 02:50 AM
I once un-toiletpaperered a guy dressed as a mummy and then he was just a guy and he was angry so i threw the toilet paper at an old lady but I think she was dead.

escobert
03-25-2004, 02:52 AM
My friend Joe and I wore toilet paper head bands today at track practice. Our coach said "what the hell are you doign!?" and Joe said "we're the toilet paper warriors!"but then it got all sweaty and fell off :(