PDA

View Full Version : puppies are stupid *kicks*

Peegee
03-25-2004, 06:59 PM
So I come home from class refreshed at the realisation that psychology is interesting. I say hi to puppy and play with puppy. I walk around, look down.....

I see poo.

After grabbing puppy's face and putting it right up to the poo against her will I clean the crap up and throw it away....

I walk into a puddle of pee. My socks and pants are ruined. I just stitched them up this morning. The puppy tore them up months ago because I didn't kick her when she bit down on the pants and refused to release even though I yelled "No".

So I throw the bag of poo away and mop up the floor after forcing puppy to smell the pee.

Puppies are stupid. I'll spare you the details of puppy's punishment. It involves scaring her enough to go running around trying to escape. Hahahaha no escape! Everybody's out to class and the only person left closed her door! :radred:

Discuss the inferiority of dogs (it's sufficiently long enough since Unne's last post regarding this matter)

Skogs
03-25-2004, 07:12 PM
Dogs rule. Puppies are cute, but admittedly not particularly quick on the uptake. But at least dogs learn and get smarter. Cats just stay stupid. :D

fire_of_avalon
03-25-2004, 07:13 PM
:(

I like dogs. They're friendly. I like friendly things more than I like snobby things (cats). However, if you can show me a friendly cat, I'll probably like it just as much as a dog. And if you show me a snobby dog, I'll show you an evil cross dressing kitty.

If you don't like the puppy, why do you have it?

Psychotic
03-25-2004, 07:45 PM
*kicks a puppy*

Nothing against puppies, I just like kicking things :)

DocFrance
03-25-2004, 07:46 PM
You just gotta take the time and have the patience to train the puppy not to make a mess everywhere and tear up everything.

Reason
03-25-2004, 08:13 PM
This is why cats rule. :) I'd never have the patience to "raise" a dog.

Kami
03-25-2004, 08:27 PM
That's kind of like my puppy. She chews on my pencils and pens ;_; and then she bites really hard. When we first got her she was really shy, but then afer 2-3 days, mass chaos man. mass chaos.

Leeza
03-25-2004, 09:22 PM
Your treatment of that puppy is bothersome to me, PG. I'm sure that really taught him a lesson or two. If you're referring to a young puppy, it probably is still not even in full control of it's ability to hold things in. When was the last time that someone took it for a walk? What else would you expect it to do?

Duo
03-25-2004, 09:27 PM
Dogs?

Oh, dogs have nothing on children. Stupid *snip*.

Watch your language. ~ Leeza

Yamaneko
03-25-2004, 09:30 PM
You don't know how to properly train your dog. My grandfather is the best trainer I know. His dog has never left the property (they live on a wide open farm) and never goes inside even when there are doors open. She never tears up anything or bites or jumps on people. My grandfather never hits her either. You just have to be stern in the beginning.

Lindy
03-25-2004, 09:43 PM
Cats.

Always cats.

Kirobaito
03-25-2004, 09:49 PM
Puppies do stuff like that; get over it. But yes, you should make them smell the pee or poo, but make sure to GIVE them an opportunity to pee/poo.

Mikztsu
03-25-2004, 09:52 PM
Cats vs. dogs again? :cool: Cats wins.

Thunday Man
03-25-2004, 10:09 PM
Hit it. Hard in teh facececece.

m4tt
03-25-2004, 10:35 PM
Hitting a dog will never make it learn. It will only make it afraid of you.

Thunday Man
03-25-2004, 11:02 PM
Yar. I was just kidding. I hate animal abuse :(

bennator
03-25-2004, 11:30 PM
I hate dogs.... grrrrrrr..........

Mr. Graves
03-25-2004, 11:53 PM
Cats are good, Dogs are better. *commy*

Endless
03-25-2004, 11:57 PM
I personally prefer cats over dogs anytime.

Anyway, Leeza, about how PG trains the puppy, I've seen that method used for cats aswell (make them smell the poo/pee) and then show them to where they should go instead (in the cat's case, the litter). Our first cat was ace, never pooped/peed in the house, the only time it made a mess was when it was genuinely sick and threw up in a hall. Our second cat on the other hand wasn't as disciplined and would sometimes poop/pee in the sink.

Kami
03-26-2004, 12:01 AM
I want to eat a dog.

Peegee
03-26-2004, 01:48 AM
The dog was trained really well ie: she knew to bark when she needed to go. People were sleeping all around the house when I was out. In other words she should've known to bark, and people should've took her out.

I suppose I should've grabbed my roommates and shoved their faces in the poo but whatever :p

I don't have patience to raise dogs anyway. We have it because a roommate let a stray dog follow her home. The rest is history.

CrimsonD
03-26-2004, 04:26 AM
I love dogs. They are awsome. I think anybody hitting or kicking a dog, or a puppy for that matter, shouldn't have the privledge to have a dog. I have never kicked or hit my dog and he is a perfict lil angel. It only needs your attention to grow. Instead of having a relationship of fear, it is much better to have one on love and stuff. And with it going in your house, when you were a baby could you control it? lol

Cats on the other hand... I could do without...

Kirobaito
03-26-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by CrimsonD
I love dogs. They are awsome. I think anybody hitting or kicking a dog, or a puppy for that matter, shouldn't have the privledge to have a dog. I have never kicked or hit my dog and he is a perfict lil angel. It only needs your attention to grow. Instead of having a relationship of fear, it is much better to have one on love and stuff. And with it going in your house, when you were a baby could you control it? lol

Cats on the other hand... I could do without...

2 things:
1. If you could without cats, why is Red your avatar?
2. You have your priorities in line.

Casey
03-26-2004, 04:30 AM
Hey if you dont walk your dog, it'll obviosly shit and pee in your house.:rolleyes2

Peegee
03-26-2004, 04:37 AM
I refuse to have children for this very reason -- I just can't be bothered being 'patient' with something. I have no patience for dating women who flake on me either. It's universal.

Kirobaito
03-26-2004, 04:39 AM
Good. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to kick your baby and rub its face in feces.

Tokki Wartooth
03-26-2004, 04:40 AM
If being a commie requires me to like dogs, then count me in!

eestlinc
03-26-2004, 04:49 AM
the solution is simple. don't keep pets.

Peegee
03-26-2004, 06:18 AM
I'm not debating this. I don't want pets. Though I really can't just get rid of an animal that a roommate adopts, can I?

I still hate dogs. >:o

eestlinc
03-26-2004, 07:20 AM
feed it ground up plastic and metal shavings

Peegee
03-26-2004, 08:27 AM
She won't eat :aimmad:

Misfit
03-26-2004, 02:30 PM
She won't eat because she's trying to commit puppy suicide since you're abusive.

Anyways, can cats catch balls/frisbees/sticks/go swimming and have fun? NO. Therefore dogs > cats.

Logan
03-26-2004, 06:04 PM
I like puppies, but I like it more than they're trained.