PDA

View Full Version : [A] Inuyasha - kinda. xD

Xander
03-26-2004, 02:40 PM
Okay, I've never seen InuYasha but eternalshiva keeps showing me pictures and he is so cute xD I just ordered some movies from Ebay too so I can watch it =D

Anyway I was in bed all day today so I wanted to try and draw him, except I couldn't remember everything cos I wasn't using a reference picture and I couldn't remember much detail from the pics I'd seen. And I realised afterwards I missed out two bits of his hair at the front =( That's what you get from going from memory I guess xD

The face is too long too, I drew straight in pen (our tutor says it makes you more confident with drawing to draw in pen straight away as you can't worry about mistakes and have to draw a definate line, etc..) hence why there's rough lines in places.

But I'll show it anyways.

maho_tsukai
03-26-2004, 02:45 PM
hmmm.... well it almost look like it... pssst y not trying use black and white...?:D

fire_of_avalon
03-26-2004, 04:44 PM
That's a very happy InuYasha. InuYasha isn't normally happy, but I think I like the change :)

Thaliel
03-26-2004, 07:01 PM
OMG, it's a hanyou on drugs ^.^

It has nice colours and for someone who hasn't seen him yet, you did pretty good, just try a more serious expression next time.

Xander
03-26-2004, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the comments guys, yeah I have no idea what he's like at the moment in terms of personality.

It's like the time I drew Sasami from Tenchi Muyo after my friend showed me one picture, and I drew her really old looking because I didn't realise she was a little kid xD

I'm gonna draw a better one after I've watched it *nod*

Breine
03-26-2004, 08:52 PM
I like it. Very much actually! Very well done, and please show more of your art :D