PDA

View Full Version : [A] FFX2 Rikku Illustrations

Snowman
03-26-2004, 05:15 PM
Hi guys, im new around here, hope you enjoy my recent illustrations of the adoreable rikku

Snowman
03-26-2004, 05:17 PM
i adore this one, and not for teh obvious reasons

Snowman
03-26-2004, 05:19 PM
an old pal coloured this illustration for me

Xander
03-26-2004, 06:28 PM
Wow, those are gorgeous I love the lines and everything. The colour is really nice on the last one too. Her legs look cute, hehe.

Breine
03-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Wow! Those are awesome. I like the fact that you've given the fanart some of you personal style. You have a very powerful style and that I love :love:

Snowman
03-27-2004, 10:56 AM
thanxx guys, it means alot more coming from FF fans who actually know the characters. i showed them to a few others and yeah they liked them, but they liked them simply as drawings because they didnt know who rikku was. that said last night i finished another rikku, only this time her bikini isnt on......lol

ive been illustrating for ages and every time a new final fantasy comes out i get the bug to draw the characters, ill scan some more of my FF stuff and post it later.

KillBill rocks

vangelis debussy
05-02-2004, 04:07 PM
rikku is my fav final fantasy character any your drawings do her justice. Maybee you could try doing a drawing of her and use shading, but not using the computer, with a pencil.

Absolutely brill, vangelis

Snowman
05-03-2004, 09:40 AM
cheers Van. i drew her a couple of months back now but ive been getting into the mood to draw some more FF girls, i even did a nudy one but i dont think they would like it posted here lol. im glad you like them. ill consider doing more pencil shading :D

Kami
05-05-2004, 12:43 AM
OMG.... I ENVY your line art. ;_;.... *cries*

black orb
05-05-2004, 03:18 AM
>>> Very good pencil and inking work.. :)

Snowman
05-05-2004, 12:04 PM
thanxx dudes. i once had one chap so in love with my work he tried to get me to tutor him over the net lol. i think i put the effort in and teh emotion, and that shows through in the work. im glad you enjoyed them

Rye
05-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Wow. I really love it. It's adorable! Good job :)

Snowman
05-05-2004, 12:38 PM
cheers Rye, it's nice to hear it from a babe since many dont like rikkus new look, so you draw yourself eh :)

Chaos
05-05-2004, 10:36 PM
*nods* Very good.
You have a nice clean crisp style that is really refreshing to look at. The first one of Rikku is darn good I think.

Chaos

Snowman
05-06-2004, 01:20 PM
i really hate drawing noses lol, so you wont see many of them on my illustrations..but when i drew rikku....she just demanded one lol. cheers chaos.

if anyones interested ive posted more of my illustrations on my ninja turtles thread

Iceglow
05-06-2004, 05:18 PM
the work is damn good for its style which as has been said is very powerful but to be honest I prefer work done in a more realistic (less animated) style like the winged heart work by a girl named Tina Shawlaney (or similar there was a link in the FFVIII forum to some of her art work)

Snowman
05-06-2004, 06:45 PM
thanxx for your comments. i have no problem drawing in a more realistic manner with plenty more shades and realistic body shape, joints.....it's just not my thing tho. as youll notice by checking out my ninja turtles thread which has more of my female art on too at teh bottom...i draw in many differnt ways.

i should mention, my buttonworld buisness DOESNT print my artwork.....not unless someone asked me too that is.

Doc Sark
05-06-2004, 10:53 PM
You got a talent kid.

Snowman
05-07-2004, 03:41 PM
i know i know lol....im hardly a kid though with 22 years under my belt and awards for art, not to mention a degree and other qualifications inn the arts :love:
did you check out the other works i did and put in my ninja turtles thread