PDA

View Full Version : Friend List Question

Jalbrean
03-27-2004, 04:25 AM
Hopefully someone can answer this.

My roomate and I have characters in the game, but even when his handle is the active one, people on my friends list message me. When i'm obviously not there.

My question is, is there a way to have two seperate friends lists for our handles, or do we have to share? I looked through all the stuff on the navigator and can't seem to find anything, and the directions manual doesn't seem to have anything either.

It's gonna be a pain if the people I play with keep thinking i'm online when i'm not.

Lionx
03-27-2004, 08:00 PM
Aint sure but i think when you accept the friends, you have to accept it when your own handle is active, if your friend's handle is active and you accept it goes on both lists. (assuming you are sharing one account)

Dragonus
04-02-2004, 11:52 AM
If you're both working off the same account, then I'm affraid there is no way to seperate them, the only way to do that is to have seperate accounts.

Lionx
04-03-2004, 02:31 AM
There is a way, my friends some of em arent listed as online when my brother plays on his handle, but the minute i switch to mine, 3-4 ppl on my list pops up. So its handle that decides it.