PDA

View Full Version : Neverland Save points

Phil
03-28-2004, 12:58 AM
Heres my problem- I wanna get to the clock tower, which I neglected to save at when I beat hook and so on. Now I want to go back to fight the phantom, but I cant reach the clock tower. Does anybody know of a way to get there?

Kirobaito
03-28-2004, 01:56 AM
Go to Tinkerbell on the deck of the Ship (I think). I'm yet to fight Phantom, but a KH freak like Xander of something should confirm or deny my claim.

DJZen
03-28-2004, 02:52 AM
Yeah, you need to have Peter Pan in your party and then talk to tinkerbell. Only Peter can understand Tink, which is why you need him. She tells you to fly to Big Ben (IT'S A TRAP!), if you say yes you fly off to fight Phantom. After you defeat him, you can go back to Big Ben any time you want. There is actually a reason to do so, you get stuff from the windows when the clock reads certain times. It doesn't follow real time though, it follows in game time. Or something like that.

Lord Xehanort
03-28-2004, 09:24 PM
You must speak with Tink w/ Peter in your party. You will fight Phantom. I have fought and beaten Phantom... he's the hardest battle in the game. And yeah... I'm one of those 'KH Freaks' like Xander.

Phil
03-29-2004, 03:07 AM
How exactly does one talk to tinkerbell?

Kirobaito
03-29-2004, 03:14 AM
Walk up to her and press 'talk?' Sorry, I don't have my PS2 to check this. Make sure ya got Petey in ya party.

Phil
03-30-2004, 02:48 AM
where exactly is tinkerbell? I dont see her....:(

DJZen
03-30-2004, 03:51 AM
She's in one of the rooms that has a ladder that leads to Captain Hook's cabin. I think it's the one with the save point in it, but I'm not sure.

Xander
03-30-2004, 09:09 AM
Hehe, yeah Ansem's probably a bigger KH freak than me even :p

I think DJzen is right that Tinkerbell is in the room with the Save Point, near the ladder. I couldn't find her for ages xD She's quite small but sparkly so look for the sparkles ^_^

Personally I think Phantom was probably one of the hardest enemies except for Sephiroth (who I still haven't beaten) because it was just to hard to keep your view right when fighting Phantom. Here's a tip - have Stop magic on your shortcut list ^_^

Phil
03-30-2004, 12:43 PM
Yeah to stop the clock- thanks for the heads up :D
Do you think the phantom will be too hard for a level 94 sora with ultima weapon? Apparently he seems hard, and I have trouble with sephy too.

Kirobaito
03-30-2004, 03:14 PM
Yeah, well, Ansem doesn't give n00bs...Ansem plushies. That would hardly be too cute.

DJZen
03-31-2004, 05:20 AM
I think I beat Phantom at level 60 or something, and I never used Peter Pan before, so he was still at his default level.

Xander
04-02-2004, 08:26 PM
I don't think you should have any trouble at that high level, I think I was in 70's or possibly 80's.. it's just a bit tricky and you worry more about the time above their heads running out if they get Doom cast on them...so just concentrate on the clock. I think it took me quite a long time to defeat him, but I did it on my second try. *gives you a good luck Kairi charm* ;)

SeeDRankLou
04-02-2004, 09:00 PM
I beat Phatom before I went to seal the Keyhole at the Hollow Bastion. I was at level 47. That was tough, because I didn't know that I was about to fight Phantom, I just wanted to check the clock tower for items. I figured out the clock thing but I died because of lack of ethers. Then I got mad because I got it's HP halfway down, so I figured I could do it, so I tried again. Then I put more ethers in the items, died again because of that stupid blue orb that hits you four or five times in a row, faster than I could cast Cure. Then I used Goofy instead of Donald, MP Gift is the best. I figured out that you can just hide around the corner and the blue orb will never hit you. That did the trick.

Lord Xehanort
04-03-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Vincent06
Do you think the phantom will be too hard for a level 94 sora with ultima weapon?

Not at all. Are you on Normal or Expert Mode? That makes a BIG difference.

If Phantom's weak point is red, cast Firaga. If it's blue, cast Blizzaga, if it's white, hit it with the Keyblade.

DJZen
04-03-2004, 11:55 PM
Thundaga when it's yellow, right?

Lord Xehanort
04-05-2004, 09:41 PM
Yeah... that too. I forgot! Oh crap! I forgot one detail of one battle of KH! I'm a moron! *runs away crying and clutching an Ansem plushie*

blue_midget192
04-08-2004, 04:23 AM
Phantom?? ok, i'v bin to te clock tower and i got one item from one of the doors, got bored of trying to whack the clock hands and left?? where is Phantom?