PDA

View Full Version : Why should i buy this

TasteyPies
03-28-2004, 03:43 AM
My friend keeps talking about how it looked real dumb, but then he realy started getting into it because it had FF people in it

But...it looks realy disneyish i mean bambi is a (GF Aeon, whatever u call it) in this gamee, BAMBI!

Other then that i dontk now why to buy it, does it have any redeeming qualities besides FF chars?

Kirobaito
03-28-2004, 03:49 AM
The storyline is excellent, as well as everything else in it. It's an absolutely wonderful game. I'm yet to find a person that played it that didn't just love it to death. And the Disney qualities should be considered good, not bad things. Disney is great!

Advent Child
03-28-2004, 05:08 AM
To be honest I don't think the FF characters are a redeeming quality, but this is the best game ever made. You're really missing out if you dismiss it on the grounds that it has disney characters.

SpiritWolf
03-28-2004, 05:32 AM
The FF characters aren't that big of a part in the game. But this game has an Excelent story and is one of the best games I have ever played and might very well be my favorite.

zacks_clone
03-28-2004, 11:55 AM
OMG!!!!!IT HAS CLOUD IN IT YOU LOON!!!!!BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!!!!! ( Not a spoiler.Look on the back of the game box!)

Okay,now that the fangirl insanity is out:

Kingdom Hearts is fairly disney-ish. At first I was really...kind of putting off buying it because of all the disney focus. Once you actually start getting into the game though, the disney part seems to fade from your mind, and you are pulled into the story, the characters, the diffrent background storys of characters like Cloud and other final fantasy characters. The graphics are nice,ofcourse. Sounds good. Battle system is awsome,seeing how your used to standing there in final fantasy while you get smacked by a big dude with a pole. And...dont.move.at.all.Gah!The voices are pretty good, aswell. By the end of the game,your begging for more, and hopeing yo re-play and find something that you missed. Anything, to hold you over intill Kingdom Hearts 2 comes along.

Which will one day overthrow final fantasy, and start a chain of Kingdom Hears 1,2,3,4,5,6, excetra.:: nodds ::. I can just see it now.

Xander
03-28-2004, 03:36 PM
Firstly, yes, Kingdom Hearts has a *lot* of Disney, not just Bambi, and more Disney than FF, since each world is a Disney world, there's Disney music and characters in each of those and you have Donald and Goofy fighting with you :p

However this doesn't make it a "dumb" game and I wouldn't call it a kids game necessarily either, it has the qualities of a good Action-RPG game. Great characters, a brilliant storyline, fun battle system, mini-games. I just loved this game, found it addictive. The FF characters are a bonus but not really a redeeming quality, since they aren't all that important.

The gameplay and battle system is pretty different from Final Fantasy, it took me a while to get used to but in the end I loved this game, it's magical and pretty, and fun ^_^ So, I say try it at least.

TasteyPies
03-28-2004, 08:29 PM
Ok thanks next time im game shopping I will pick it up, you guys make it sound realy worth the $$

Lord Xehanort
03-28-2004, 09:13 PM
You will want to replay to get anything you missed... Lord knows I did. One note... Phantom will make you want rip your hair out

Phet
04-24-2004, 02:22 AM
Yeah you should check this game out when you get the chance!!! Dont be fooled by the outer appearance of the game. I promise you that once you play the game you'll be playing it again and again no doubt about it. :tongue: You should really check it out. Its worth it and then some. P.S. What Ansem said in the post above is mostly true. He's super hard.

eternalshiva
04-24-2004, 03:15 AM
I thought KH was a dream come true xD FF and Walt Disney?? The makers were obviously thinking about me xD they combined my two favourite things and made it AWESOME.

I'm 24 by the way and I played this game OVER and OVER. They use Disney worlds but the story line is dfinately Square-Enix, not something Disney would think up anyaways, and omfg when you see the secret trailer that announces KH2, you freak out cause the CG movie totally rocks and it looks so gothic xD *excited glee*

TasteyPies
04-24-2004, 06:51 PM
Ok ok im going to pick it up next weekend mostl ikely, my mom was suprised i was looking for a game with walt disney in it other than demonic chicks that kill people ect

Ok i picked it up and much to my suprise its....ok. I was expecting an atb sort of thing but i like the way they did it alot better, its fun dodgeing blows and jumping around slashing people up. The disney stuff was a bit, strange though. Not sure i will play it all the way through.

No double posting please, use the Edit/Delete button. ~ Xander