PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!!Please!!

mvgt
03-28-2004, 05:11 PM
I am now in disc2, and going to Eada's house (just after the visit to Trabia Garden) to start a battle with Galbadia Garden. I can see the Galbadia Garden ship floating on a forest. I drive my garden ship towards it, but the battle cannot start automaticly.Neither can I get into the Edea's House. I don't konw how to start the battle...I am getting crazy! Can someone help me?

Lord Xehanort
03-28-2004, 05:14 PM
Try to approach Galbadia from the direction opposite to Edea's House. (you'll be facing Edea's House and Galbadia will be in your way)

ShivaBlizzard8
03-28-2004, 08:38 PM
Hmm. . . it shouldn't matter the direction of the approach - I always approached it from the direction of Edea's house. Did you inspect Edea's before or after attempting to engage Galbadia? I always did that first.

mvgt
03-29-2004, 11:15 AM
To Ansem: I have tried every possible direction, even tried to drive my garden from a very far distance towards the Galbandia ship, but nothing occurs...

To ShivaBlizzard: Well, I did investigate the Edea's house, but only could I wander arround it in the world map, I can't enter the house. I even found the hidden holy draw point near the house. I was wondering if I had missed sth. important in the previous scenes, so I replayed it from the Trabia Garden, but it just didn't help at all.

I have ever seen some topics in other forums that if you have some kinds of cards, the game will have bugs, which prevent you from finishing the scenes destined to happen. I am not sure if I am having one

Please use the Edit/Delete button below your post if you wish to add more, I've fixed this one for you ~ Xander

Well, finally I solve the problem. I am so happy now. The battle can not be triggered is because of the bite bug cards and the red bat cards.
I search the artical about the card bugs again and I see that if I have some bite bug cards or red bat cards, the battle may not be triggered successfully. So I card mod all the bite bug cards and red bat cards(I have too many of them cause I use the ALL trade rule). Now when I approach to the Galbandia Garden, the battle starts as it should be.

Again, PLEASE DON'T DOUBLE POST. ^_^ ~ Xander

TasteyPies
03-29-2004, 06:31 PM
Huh? why would cards have anything to do with the battle? im confused...

mvgt
03-30-2004, 10:49 AM
It's a bug of the game itself.
There're 3 kinds of cards which may activize the bug: bite bug, red bat and blobra. Sometimes u may find those cards disapear suddenly for no reason while u r walking in the world map.
According to the post I read, it's a good thing if u lose any of those cards, and the system won't have any trouble on u. But if u don't, something weird, or even terrible may happen. The Galbandia battle thing of mine is a good example.
Except for the Galbandia battle, those cards, if u didn't lose them automaticly, might affect things, like the Oble Lake misson.