PDA

View Full Version : lv 5 chocobos

aeris2001x2
03-29-2004, 06:51 PM
where is the best place 2 get chocobo's that can reach lv 5 guys? its so annoying when they all stop at lv 4 and i want the cave ruins and amazing chocobo and more percentage but where?

i found 1 lv 5 max in calm lands but no more. any tips u ff x-2 masters?

soulICE
03-29-2004, 07:58 PM
i dont think any area is better to find a lv.5 chocobo than another. the chocobos i found couldnt reach lv.5 til around chapter 5, and i just went to kilika woods (i get more chocobo encounters there but that could just be me)

also, dont you need sylkis greens to level up a chocobo from lv.4 to lv.5? and you cant get those greens til chapter 5. i think =P

Del Murder
03-29-2004, 09:38 PM
It's random as far as I can tell.

SeeDRankLou
03-29-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by soulICE
also, dont you need sylkis greens to level up a chocobo from lv.4 to lv.5? and you cant get those greens til chapter 5. i think =P

I never thought of it that way, yeah that's true.

I never got a level 5 chocobo until chapter 5, probably because of the above statement. And I will second the random comment.

aeris2001x2
03-30-2004, 02:47 PM
yeah i,m on chapter 5 and want 2 get into the cave ruins so i can get ap eggs. how many r in there? i cant bare the thought of having to master blitzball again 2 get them.

ok random, i have 1 but looks like i,ll be fighting for a while. if only they appeared in via infinito, then i,d kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

on a side note, how do i get a chocobo 2 return with no items and then give me a garment grid? less then 100 heart i tried, but they either run away or return with items. i want as many grids as possible.

SeeDRankLou
03-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by aeris2001x2
yeah i,m on chapter 5 and want 2 get into the cave ruins so i can get ap eggs. how many r in there? i cant bare the thought of having to master blitzball again 2 get them.

ok random, i have 1 but looks like i,ll be fighting for a while. if only they appeared in via infinito, then i,d kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

on a side note, how do i get a chocobo 2 return with no items and then give me a garment grid? less then 100 heart i tried, but they either run away or return with items. i want as many grids as possible.

There just one AP Egg. But one is good, I mastered all the dress spheres except the special ones using just one AP Egg before I got to level 90.

I have tried and tried and tried and tried to get a chocobo to return with no items. Varying degrees of heart levels, different kinds of chocobos at different levels to different places, I can't get anything to work. There are several sources that say to just send out a chocobo with a heart less than 100, but I can't get this to work.