PDA

View Full Version : Your Time Here At EoFF

Jack
03-30-2004, 09:38 PM
Comming up to my 1st birthday, i was thinking about my time here at EoFF. I was thinking of some great threads I'd started and some that were not so good. So yeah I was wondering about you Guys. Guys and Girls that make my time here look insicnificate and those that have just joined as well.
If you can answer this, it'll be appreciated. (From who I'm not sure, but I'm sure they'll love you to answer these questions)

-What has been your greatest moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO?

-What has been the worst moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO?

-Who has been your favourite member here in your time at EoFF?

(And before you say it, this thread IS NOT the worst, believe me)

Revel in the nostaliga people.

Kirobaito
03-30-2004, 09:50 PM
Well, June 29th will be my 3rd Birthday.

Moment/Event: Winning the elections this year
Thread: FFSupreme (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12353&pagenumber=1)

-What has been the worst moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO? That stupid thread I made, insulting a whole bunch of people. Once again, I apologize for that.

-Who has been your favourite member here in your time at EoFF? It is, and always will be, Del Snizz.

moston kid
03-30-2004, 09:55 PM
i only hated one thread which was my brothers thread any one want to be my mate and i don't know that many members so i can't say some might be nasty some might be nice oh yeah just this count i reged 1 day before my bday

Peegee
03-30-2004, 10:01 PM
My 'birthday' is in march or something.

I have greatest moments? Probably when I was banned.

There hasn't been any. Everything that has happened to me here was enjoyable, even if everybody hated me *glares at certain individuals*

It has consistently been Dr Unne for obvious reasons

Levian
03-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Oh great, more nostalgia. :rolleyes2

Anyway, I don't have any "best moments" or "worst moments", since I usually don't care about stuff like that. Sure, I've had nice moments and not so good moments, but I don't actually notice them to be that way, since I like living for the moment and not get caught up in the past :p I'll stop posting non-sense now. I suck at explaining my view.

*Escapes before the nostalgia gets out of hand*

Yamaneko
03-30-2004, 10:53 PM
What has been your greatest moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO?
There was this thread called "Why I dislike CT" in the CC/CT forum. "A Public Service Announcement" was good too. The one where Unne messed with everyone's name and profile. Last years April Fool's Day.

What has been the worst moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO?
*shrug* Dunno.

Who has been your favourite member here in your time at EoFF?
Del Murder

m4tt
03-30-2004, 11:23 PM
This summer/fall will be my 4th year here. :whoa:

-What has been your greatest moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO? Moment, event and thread were all probably around the same time... When I became a Knight for the moment. The first "prom" I went to with Halan for event <3. And for thread... probably the First Anniversary thread that edczxcvbnm, Robb and I had wonderful sex in.

-What has been the worst moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO? I can't think of anything right now..

-Who has been your favourite member here in your time at EoFF? Me? ;) I dunno.

eestlinc
03-31-2004, 02:44 AM
OMG when I won a Ciddie.

when HOORJ got banned

Leeza

Del Murder
03-31-2004, 02:44 AM
-What has been your greatest moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO? <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18104">a vey odd poem by auron</a> is the greatest thread ever, seconded by How Della Got His Groove Back. The elections in 2001 was my favorite moment.

-What has been the worst moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO? The b forum was pretty bad. Luckily it didn't last long.

-Who has been your favourite member here in your time at EoFF? repo man. RIP :(

Linus
03-31-2004, 02:53 AM
This thread is dumb because I have a bad memory. ;_;

SpiritWolf
03-31-2004, 03:10 AM
There are a lot of them but I'm just going to say the Final Fantasy Character Showdown thred

Hmm haven't really had one yet

Who has been your favourite member here in your time at EoFF? Del Murder

fire_of_avalon
03-31-2004, 03:30 AM
I'm still a baby :cry:

Shoyku
03-31-2004, 03:33 AM
I have no idea, I guess when I finally got a custom title, that was nice. Or possibly when I became the first Site Staff member.

Winning no Ciddies, amongst other things.

I don't have an <i>all time</i> favourite, but some great people include:
- The Man
- mystic ice cube
- Misfit
- Mikztsu
- Cheffie
- Roogle

-N-
03-31-2004, 04:56 AM
You're only 1 year old and you can already type and stuff? Damn.

I don't remember, really. Kishi is awesome, though. Xenogears and FFVII debate threads are also sweet. I miss the mIRC chats... those got pretty funny. I remember people coming in actually thinking we talked about FF and :love: in there... haha. :D

Wind Shear
03-31-2004, 05:07 AM
None so far.

None so far

Xander, ShlupQuack, Shorty, Dr Unne, eternalshiva, Squinn etc, etc,

edczxcvbnm
03-31-2004, 05:20 AM

!st year anniversary thread of EoFF. 50 pages of mayham in 1 night.

???**** if I know.

Sephex...because he is my friend in real life.

Almost been here for 4 years now.

Casey
03-31-2004, 06:33 AM

HAHA! almost 4 years, and I dont know...

Dont know.

I dont got one. Your all cool.

Shlup
03-31-2004, 08:02 AM
Best moment: Being asked to be a mod by, surprisingly enough, not Sean.

Best Event: The Ciddies are always fun!

Best Thread: I dunno....

Worst moment/time: When people were saying really mean things about me on other message boards and on LJ. It made it very difficult for me to make good decisions as an admin, and a lot of those things were really just mean.

Worst Event: I dunno...

Worst Thread: Many, many threads have been horrible.

And my favorite member is ButThePoncho because he's hot.

Daryl
03-31-2004, 12:46 PM
I registered here Fall of 2000, I think, after lurking since April. So I'm at 3.5 years.

Being Knighted was really cool (and my subsequent flurry of thread moving/closing and banning was fun xD). The most recent favorite thread I have is last anniversary's gender changing thread.

Edit: I JUST REMEMBERED! My favorite EoFF event of all time was those awesome Yahoo! vchats we would have, with Del Snizz, Kishi and myself all in the room, listening to Del Snizz's civil war music tapes much to the chagrin of the other would-be vchatters. :D

Linus's April Fool joke. Um. All of the really negative anti-certain-people sentiments we had for a while.

I'd probably have to say Kishi, closely followed by eestlinc, Del Sniz, Rydia of Mist, Britt, and, uh, other people I'm forgetting right now :(.

Duo
03-31-2004, 01:55 PM
My best moment.. my best moment... uhhh, yeah, that would be my introduction thread! YEAH! That was awesome! I was so goddam cool.

Worst... uh.. the intro thread. I thought I was being cool but I really knew I was kinda gay, too. :(

Best Person... I dunno... Winged Sorceress? Likes Belle & Sebastian! That's the mark of a fine person! Also, Mr. Graves, liked my avatar, recognised Moz. <3 Yeah, I have a super-extensive knowledge of everyone here. :cool:

Originally posted by moston kid
i only hated one thread which was my brothers thread any one want to be my mate and i don't know that many members so i can't say some might be nasty some might be nice

... It's kinda weird the way you always talk about your brother...

Xander
03-31-2004, 04:15 PM
I've probably been here 7 months or so, so no birthday for me yet. :p

Greatest moment - being knighted probably =]

Greatest event - The last Ciddies were a lot of fun and I was honoured to receive a few nominations, being so new.

Greatest thread - Hmm, my positive FFX thread cos it got 3 or 4 pages and a lot of good FFX vibes =D

Ahh, don't have any really bad moments/events or threads as yet.

I have lots of favourite members! My favourite member right now is Lindz cos he's sexy. *nod*

Leeza
03-31-2004, 04:41 PM
<b>What has been your greatest moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO?</b>
Getting Knighted was great considering that I had no real intentions of sticking around EoFF when I first joined...which will now be almost three years ago. :) Greatest event would probably be winning the Banner Contest because there was some really good competition. Winning some Ciddies is always good too. I don't start threads so none of the great ones are mine, but there are too many others to pick just one. :)

<b>What has been the worst moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO?</b>

I don't think that I've had any worth mentioning.

<b>Who has been your favourite member here in your time at EoFF?</b>

I guess answering stuff like this would have to be the worst part of EoFF because there are too many people here that would fit into this category and I hate having to pick only one....so I'll narrow it down to 5. :) Mik definitely. eestlinc, Del Murder, HOOTERS, Dr Unne...and many more. :)

Shoeberto
03-31-2004, 04:54 PM
<b>-What has been your greatest moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO?</b>
First EoFF anniversary in December 2001. Actually, most of the first six months rocked <i>hard.</i>

<b>-What has been the worst moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO?</b>
Hmm. I can't think of one. Maybe during the whole hooplah over the introduction of the RM status. Also Aika or Aisha or whatever the crap her name was going pyscho beserker over Josh's last April Fool's joke.

<b>-Who has been your favourite member here in your time at EoFF?</b>
Mike seems to do a good job of making me laugh when he posts here. (GokuKid/BOU)

eestlinc
03-31-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Leeza
<b>What has been the worst moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO?</b>

I don't think that I've had any worth mentioning.

how easily you forget the noodle incident...

Psychotic
03-31-2004, 06:37 PM

Victory in Mr. EoFF over BoB, despite everyone freakin' saying he was better than me! Ooh yeah, and in this one thread where some guy got banned, I was proclaimed greatest FFIX gamer on EoFF. I could cry with happiness.

Uh... ooh, good one. Um, being screw jobbed out of the elections? I dunno. Meh. That's the only recent one I can think of. No wait, WHENEVER SOMEONE SPELLS MY NAME WRONG. Like physcotic or pschotyic or something. Or Baloki's Psycotic. All those people deserve to have their eyes ripped out by an infuriated flamingo.

Rye is my favouritest, but there still are freakin' LOADS of people who I respect and like and are generally cool people, and you guys know who you are, like beeeeeeest fweeeeeend Denmark.

Leeza
03-31-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by eestlinc
how easily you forget the noodle incident...

...we're not supposed to mention the noodle incident.

Loony BoB
03-31-2004, 07:12 PM
Moment: Too hard to say, really, but I'll just pick a random cool moment and say being the third member to register at the second vB, watching it get set up and making the first non-staff post (Cid and Coach registered before me, Coach posted before me). It was really cool being the only non-staffer online when that was going on - back then, at that time of day, it was rare to see anyone else online at all.
Event: The first Ciddies.
Thread: *giggles*

12th February 2003.

Has? The following have been my 'favourite' members here at some point: Thorn (Etienne), Robb, Wishing Star, Tatum, Britt, Miriamel.

Agent Proto
03-31-2004, 07:15 PM
<b>I believe getting knighted and getting to know Divina are the greatest moments in my time at EoFF. Greatest event(s) would be the Ciddie's, and threads, um, there's not a whole lot I particular care about.</b>

<b>Worst moment would be... Never. I don't have a real bad moment.</b>

<b>I don't play favorites.</b>

Loony BoB
03-31-2004, 07:18 PM
Holy crap, being Knighted, dunno how I forgot that. Yeah, that'd be a high point for me, too.

Lindy
03-31-2004, 07:29 PM
Eh, nothing is really memorable.

It's just a message board on the internet after all, not like it really matters...

And it's clear who's my favourite member, though more because of who she is outside of this box than who she is inside it.

Mikztsu
03-31-2004, 07:31 PM
<b>-What has been your greatest moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO?</b>

It's hard to pick anything, excluding Lil-related stuff. Winning some Ciddies has always felt nice. And when I got Recognized Member status. Newbie times generally, like the very first Newbie Party thread. So long time ago; about 3 and half years.

<b>-What has been the worst moment/event/thread in your time at EoFF IYO?</b>
I don't know really. I have never really felt bad because of EoFF/because something that has happened in EoFF.

<b>-Who has been your favourite member here in your time at EoFF?</b>

There's so many to mention...out of current <b>active</b> members, I'd say Leeza (... wait, I met her <b>before</B> she joined EoFF :) ), Calliope, Nait, son, son, son, daughter, bitch, another bitch, yet another bitch, mom, dad, Hooters, Shoy, Misfit, Spiff, 'Kishi, Snizz, Ashley, Wyll, Fetus...shit, I really don't wanna continue writing this list and decided to not play favourites.
I love heaps those Norwegian people who are registered here ( Levian, Ezellwen, Reason) but I met them in LJ.

Mr. Graves
03-31-2004, 09:22 PM

Moment: Being enforced by Del Murder
Event: That "What do you think of the person who posted above you" thread that Red Wizard started in February.
Thread: That drama that broke out in February of 2003 in EoEO about some love triangle. It spanned a few threads, to my knowledge.

Everyone ripping on Joel last April/May.

Several. They can guess who they are.

Denmark
04-01-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Loony BoB
12th February 2003.

I'm confused. WHO'S WITH ME?

Moment: you're making me remember specifics? ah, screw that. :P
Event: when Psy won Mr. EoFF! :DDD
Thread: something. x.o I've been here too long. OLD FF1 Trivia Threads! back in the days of before vB2, possibly even before vB1!

Nothing really specific for me. It's been a good run.

*takes a big breath*
Psy, Rye, Misfit, Levian, TheChaoticDemon (although I met him at the famous RF), Moomba Misstress, erik ramza (both of those back last summer), low gun, pr00t, Roogle, Strider, Loony_SoC, Nic (or whatever), Xander, Baloki, Giggles, Dingo Jellybean, Mikztsu, Nait, spiff rox :D, Linus, probably OTHER PEOPLE too. I don't pick favorites.

bennator
04-01-2004, 01:52 AM
I'm 3 in July.... I think.

Anyway, any best moment has to have something to do with 'Kishi. Either that or some random spam thread.

escobert
04-01-2004, 02:10 AM
I really can't think of a best moment, they've all been pretty good here.
I can't think of any real bad ones either
My "favorite" members would be HOOTERS, Joel,FM/ Mr. Mimic and PG. Others also but I'm too lazy to type them.

Tokki Wartooth
04-01-2004, 03:55 AM
My 3rd EoFF birthday will be this June. And I don't have a favourite member because I hate each and every last one of you. :)

Calliope
04-01-2004, 11:06 AM
Best eoff thingee: November 6th doesn't count as an eoff thing, so much as an offshoot of eoffing, so...hm. POSTCARD BANDITS! Best thread? Auron!

Worst eoff thingee: Politics, people.

Favourite member: Spuuky. Duh. However, your question entails "who has been" your favourite member, so I'll list: Loony BoB, Nightpanthera, Raven, Robbie, Silverlocke, Del Murder.

Meat Puppet
04-01-2004, 11:54 AM
I'd have to say registering was pretty exciting.

And I haven't been here long enough to have any friends :'(

Misfit
04-01-2004, 11:54 AM
Umm... maybe the sex change thing, that was fun-fun! Or... maybe when I actually won some ciddies, that made me happy-go-roadkill-something-happy. :D!

Hm. *shrugs* I guess when EoFF died. @_@

Toooooo maaaaany, but I'll name some of my top-of-the-head-right-now favorites: *breathes* Shoyku, Mikztsu, CloudDragon, Divina, Linus, Xander, Denmark, Rye, Psy, Hooters, Winged Sorceress, Giggles, MecaKane...ish.... *can't think of anybody else* @_@ I KNOW THERE'S MORE!

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2004, 11:59 AM

Probally the first time I was really recognized to exist by anyone on the forums.

Probally all the times I got into flame wars in the FFXI forum back in the day.

I dunno there's been a lot. Although I'ld have to say probally Kishi just cause he's always acting so cool like and such.

Awrini
04-01-2004, 02:29 PM
Hey everybody, just lettin ya know I'm still alive and crap.

It has been 3 years as of March 3, 2004. The past year has been nothing more then me searching the past of EoFF.

Unlike so many people here, I have lurked in the shadows and really feel that I haven't been recognized as an active member. There are people I continue to look up to, such as BoB, Snizz, Proto, and Kishi.

As for the questions here, I really don't have any answers for them. I don't like to classify my experiences here.

The Midget has returned.

Sephex
04-01-2004, 05:59 PM
Shoot, I don't know. I never really was the most popular person here.

Probably when I misunderstood a few rules when I first joined and made an ass out of myself.

edczxcvbnm, real freind in real life.

Chewbacca
04-05-2004, 08:46 PM
Best moment - That's hard, I can't even remember much at all... It's been so long. Maybe the first time I looked in the photo album and couldn't stop crying. haha.

Worst moment - refer to Best Moment.

Favorite member - I always liked Cid, he was a good guy. I couldn't believe it when I came back and the guy was married though. I almost pooed myself. Good luck with that bro.