PDA

View Full Version : Whaddya do when you're drunk?

DeBlayde
03-31-2004, 04:25 AM
important note:
ALCOHOL IS THE OLDEST FORM OF SOCIAL CONTROL IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. DRINK RESPONSIBLY BECAUSE THE POWERS THAT BE WANT YOU TO BE DRUNK SO YOU WILL BE EASIER TO CONTROL.
:end important note.

that said, what do you do when you get a little alcohol in you? Me? I start to sing. I was in Ireland a couple weeks ago, and learned Molly Molone the first day I was there. Had it stuck in my head for the next ten days. So, I got a half-pint of Guiness in my system, started humming. by the end of the evening, guess what I was hollerin' at the top of my lungs.:D guiness is an acquired taste, by the way. now Jameson whiskey...:love:

another important note:
NOBODY SHOULD DRINK UNTIL THEY HAVE LEARNED THE SELF-CONTROL TO NOT BE OUT OF CONTROL. OUTTA CONTROL = BAD. REAL BAD.
:end another important note.

fire_of_avalon
03-31-2004, 04:31 AM
I'm basically me but louder. Last time I got a little klutzy, which is highly unusual. And I have one crying spell per state of drunkness. I don't get hungover, I don't throw up, but my hair feels funny the next day.

eestlinc
03-31-2004, 04:47 AM
fall asleep, usually. it depends.

-N-
03-31-2004, 04:52 AM
Hit on girls (bad - if things go too far, you can get charged like no other), drink more (my record is 18 shots and 10 games of beer pong in a night - won 9 in a row), run around on drunken adventures with friends, become the Whiskey Fairy (steal whiskey from the rich, give to the poor), contemplate :love: (to sober up), and do homework (math and physics abilities increase exponentially with respect to alcohol).

LH
03-31-2004, 06:07 AM
Fight, get depressed, come onto girls a bit too powerfully, and spill my guts about whatever is bothering me.

PeTeRL90
03-31-2004, 06:17 AM
When I used to drink, I always got into a fight with some kind of furniture, and unfortunately, I lost everytime.

Del Murder
03-31-2004, 06:35 AM
Puke mostly.

The Captain
03-31-2004, 07:08 AM
Never touched the stuff myself. I've seen too many lives wasted or taken because of alcohol. If you do drink, take into account the effects it has not just on you, but on everyone.

Take care all.

Meow
03-31-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by fire_of_avalon
And I have one crying spell per state of drunkness.

Yikes. i know some folks who can be emotional drunks, and it's rarely pretty.

i usually dance. i have dancing tendencies when i'm sober, and it gets worse (or better, if you're one of the friends who finds it amusing - which is pretty much everybody) when i've got alcohol in me.

i think one of the reasons i enjoy alcohol is that with all that inhibition degradation it seems to take the edge off social situations. Course, that's just perception, because lord knows alcohol does enough to damage social ability as compensation. Eh.

i've been thinking i should lay off the stuff for a while. i don't drink that often, but i think it's been often enough to kinda drown my motivation. i don't really know, but it's worth a shot.

Shlup
03-31-2004, 07:56 AM
I'm far more social and happy. Yup. I talk to people I'd normally be too shy to talk to. I'm very friendly.

...I also require a chaparone for this reason. ^_^;

Jack
03-31-2004, 08:01 AM
Act evn more morose and distant then usual. I keep people away from me, and sometimes walk (badly) way from the party.

And so I only get drunk when I'm in a field where its' surrounded by barbed wire.

Reason
03-31-2004, 08:41 AM
I normally become a very happy, grinning, flirty girl... And I dance! A lot! It's amazing how good a dancer I am after a few beers...

crono_logical
03-31-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by The Captain
Never touched the stuff myself. I've seen too many lives wasted or taken because of alcohol. If you do drink, take into account the effects it has not just on you, but on everyone.

Take care all. Except not seen, only heard about for me :p Still, I'm never going to touch the stuff :p

Breine
03-31-2004, 05:14 PM
I'm extremely hot when I'm drunk ... or not. :)

Duo
03-31-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm just me.. but, uh, drunker... ^_~

What did you expect? :P

Ichy
03-31-2004, 05:49 PM
I become a rude and obnoxious delusional thug. I piss everybody off. I fight and most times lose. I get hit by cars, sometimes purposely. I throw up if I've been drinking for more than a day straight and I remember to actually eat something. I forget everything and wind up spending days hungover and trying to piece together what's transpired from the accounts of those who will still speak to me.

That said... 8 days without a drink and counting, I'm determined and doing well.

Meat Puppet
03-31-2004, 06:44 PM
I stumble
Kiss random people
Talk loud

Sorta the same stuff I do sober but I do it more often drunk.

Mikztsu
03-31-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by ShlupQuack
I'm far more social and happy. Yup. I talk to people I'd normally be too shy to talk to. I'm very friendly.

Yup, that's me as well. I'm glad alcohol has that effect on me. ^_______^

Stayin Dizzy
03-31-2004, 08:11 PM
I laugh, play cards, or quarters, watch movies, play video games...in fact I do the stuff I like to do sober, but its more fun, funnier, and I'm more talkative

Lament
03-31-2004, 09:06 PM
Get tired, hungry, eat and fall asleep.

I'm more fun when sober.

m4tt
03-31-2004, 10:28 PM
I'm more social, and louder. And I do things that I regret the next day.:-x

Carl
03-31-2004, 10:36 PM
lol, my drinkin problems have already been a topic of disxussion on this forum....

stuffing
04-01-2004, 01:04 AM
A better question is "what don't you do"?

escobert
04-01-2004, 02:13 AM
I do the same thing when I'm on any drug, I giggle alot and make strange faces to make others laugh. I tend to be the one who makes people laugh a lot. When drinking I get a lot of energy unless I smoke pot at the same time then I calm down a lot... well depending on the type of weed.

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-01-2004, 04:23 AM
I act drunk.

The Captain
04-01-2004, 05:25 AM
"I become a rude and obnoxious delusional thug. I piss everybody off. I fight and most times lose. I get hit by cars, sometimes purposely. I throw up if I've been drinking for more than a day straight and I remember to actually eat something. I forget everything and wind up spending days hungover and trying to piece together what's transpired from the accounts of those who will still speak to me.

That said... 8 days without a drink and counting, I'm determined and doing well." - Ichy

That's great to hear, truly is. Best of luck to you. I believe you'll succeed!

Take care all.

Faris_the_guy
04-01-2004, 07:13 AM
When Im drunk... I like to fight! I'll kick everyones as....

Sugpo
04-01-2004, 07:21 AM
When I drink, I become Party Boy and dance and everyone seems to love me and it is great.

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-01-2004, 08:27 AM
No body loves you. Go home.

Sugpo
04-01-2004, 09:59 AM
Shu'p Spiff. You can't own anyone let alone me with one line so don't even try. :D

Anyway! What's everyone's favourite drink? Most if not all of my friends are avid bourbon drinkers and refuse to touch most beers but I'll go for anything that doesn't taste like total crap. When I'm feeling particular barbaric and viking like my friend Josh and I will hit the honey mead as well. :)

Meat Puppet
04-01-2004, 10:49 AM
rum&cola

Stayin Dizzy
04-01-2004, 08:59 PM
Long Island Iced tea, Mongolian Motherf**ker, Margarita, or my own mix of Bacardi O, Parrot Bay, Triple Sec, and a dash of cream soda

Mr. Graves
04-01-2004, 09:14 PM
I act like Austin Powers.

Chaos
04-01-2004, 09:23 PM
I try and fly, phone/text people in a drunken manner. Dance, laugh, giggle try and kiss people.

I normally stay sober enough to look after people. I spent the last party I was at propping my boyfriend upright.

He was totally smashed out his head. He swapped clothes with my friend. My friend is a girl.

Chaos

Dragonfire
04-02-2004, 08:13 PM
I personally like Whiskey (most brands as long as its not too cheap) straight up, no mixing or another thing like that. Also, I also love Vodka (most except grey goose) I rarely have it straight though, I gotta mix a juice of some kind with it. Beer is ok, it's more readily available for me and my friends so I'll go for it if there's nothing hard or if I know I'll be partying for a long time (takes longer to get drunk for me).

I usually get alot more social like most ppl do, I also am told that I get really loud at some points. I'm usually pretty aware of how i'm acting and what's going on around me when i'm drunk (unless I get extremely, falling all over the place drunk) , but I just don't really care. I've been told that I act really really hyper when im drunk, but by others I've been told that I can get really mellow (the same for when I'm high).

I'm mostly a socially drinker/smoker. I wouldn't let myself get to the point where I'd need to do that outside of parties and get togethers with friends

DeBlayde
04-02-2004, 08:16 PM
Jameson Irish whiskey. best booze in the world.

Kuecari
04-02-2004, 11:50 PM
I've been drunk once, and I taunted some guy because he wouldn't drink. I walked home in sway after some time and wound up vomiting into my trashbin. I then fell asleep.

That was two years ago, and I don't want to be drunk ever again.

Peegee
04-03-2004, 03:41 AM
When I get drunk, however infrequently it happens, I become "loud mike". Essentially I'll talk a crapload and have a much louder voice because of no reason. Sometimes I'll even throw up!

In other words I hate being drunk. Don't ever be drunk -- it's not fun, and it doesn't improve your social skills at all :(

Dragonfire
04-03-2004, 06:43 PM
the problem with drinking is that alot people unfortunately dont know when to stop. hence the throwing up. what I do is wait for like 10-15 till i have another drink (especially with hard liquor), and see if I'm drunk. I've seen alot of stupid ppl take too much at once and throw it up like 10 mins later.

@Moo Moo the Ner Cow: True it doesn't give you any skill in social situations, but it does lower your inhibitions, ergo making you more social. Now what you actually say or do is a completely different story.

Baloki
04-04-2004, 03:18 PM
Get Drunker