PDA

View Full Version : Installing PS2 Network Adapter! Help!

JeremyWestenn
03-31-2004, 10:32 PM
* Blink In! *

Hey all!

I'm back! Sorry, I asked a question earlier, never responded when I got my answer, and that is RUDE ass Internet etiquete.(I think thats how you spell it) So, please allow me to thank those who responded, and allow me to apologize for my rudeness.

Now that I got FF11 i'm sure to be hanging around here a lot more often!

Okay, first off, I heard that this board has a Windurst Guild, can anyone here explain and where do I go to apply to get in?

All right, now to my problem! I'm trying to install my PS2 Network Adapter. How do I get it into the back socket? I noticed that there's a plastic thing covering a part of the thing that sticks out of the Network Adapter and it looks removable, I THINK!

So, am I suppose to remove it?

Oi.... Alas, reply back soon!

I can't wait to start playing with you all!

* Blink Out! *

- Jeremy Westenn

Leeza
04-01-2004, 01:18 AM
There's a Windurst Guild thread <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35723">here</a>. You'll probably find all the information on that in there. Can't help you with the PS2 though, sorry. :)

sora
04-28-2004, 12:07 AM
to remove it is simple at the top of the panel there is a littel silt then just yank it of

RSL
04-28-2004, 12:18 AM
Yes, remove the plastic cover. The adapter will screw in right there. BE CAREFUL though, the screws are cheap and the whole assembly is sort of fragile. The screws aren't grabbing onto much and the whole deal could break easily.

So use care. I would suggest not moving your PS2 around a whole lot after installing it.

Installation itself is very easy. You shouldn't have a problem.

edit: I was unaware of how old this thread was. This person may not think to check this. Oh well.

Baloki
04-28-2004, 12:47 PM
Other point you will need a router, ethernet broadband modem or crap 56k modem, along with the correct cables for it too work.