PDA

View Full Version : eden and lunatic pandora linked?

celtcknight
03-31-2004, 11:02 PM
what do you think? MAJOR SPOILERS

Both have the power to blast monsters to or from a planet or moon. Like LP sucks monsters in, and Eden blows monsters away (to a black hole)

Eden was found in Ultima, in deep sea deposit where the rocks "resonate." LP resonates when monsters are called from the moon.

3. If we go along with the idea of trabia crater being the place where LP was excavated, is it possible that maybe eden (garden) was what was being excavated?

Also another question, wasn't the purpose of tears point to avoid a lunar cry, because it is the exact spot where LP can call the monsters? If it were, as I remember it, how is LP able to make the Lunar Cry? And might have it been because one security box failed?

aeris2001x2
04-03-2004, 02:56 AM
personally i think we should take all ff8 story aspect possible connections with a pinch of salt. why? cause alot of the plot was an incoherent mess. i know thats harsh and i do love this game. but the plot is flawed to know end.

the only deeper story u can uncover is laguna is squalls father(not exactly bf news)

and that ultimecia is squall/ rinoas daughter/ grand daughter or sumthin, turned squalls ring into a gf and had to die to give powers to edea or she wouldnt have existed anyway. plus its ironic that the only way to stay alive and kill her ancestors squall and rinoa at the same time was via time compression but by attempting this se furfilled destiny by passing on her powers to edea ( thus the time loop begins).

honestly,dont read too much into ff8. the writers didnt.

DJZen
04-03-2004, 11:48 PM
I think the problem is the translation (or lack thereof). I mean, seriously, people complain a lot about Woolsey, but I don't hear a single issue raised about the horrible raping that the scripts to FF7 and FF8 recieved. At least Woolsey threw FF6 a $20 bill and a towel when he finished!

celtcknight
04-17-2004, 10:53 PM
Can we confirm that Eden (GF) is a garden like Balamb, galbadia, and trabia.

It makes perfect sense, what do you think? can this be a fact and place on the first thread?

Iceglow
04-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Tears point is a place that the estharians constructed to direct the lunar cry however they also built Lunatix pandora as a mobile lunar cry marker with a lunar cry due and both tears point and Lunatic pandora in the same place essentially doubles the ammount of monsters and 100% focuses their fall. as far as I remember doc odine saying to zell in the mission to board it