PDA

View Full Version : Garment Grids and the Dresspheres on them

steveo
04-01-2004, 08:48 AM
what grament grids do you use for each character and what dresspheres are on them?

Xander
04-01-2004, 09:25 AM
I can't remember their names too well at the moment as I don't have the game handy but, I'll try and remember.
At the moment I have something on Yuna that has Osmose and Drain on it. Covetous, I think? And the dress-spheres equipped are Gunner, White Mage and Lady Luck. Gunner is mastered so far, White Mage about 80% and Lady Luck only about 12%.

Paine has the one with 2 slots which allows you to use the special quickly.. (Unerred path?). She has Warrior and Gun Mage equipped. Warrior mastered and everything in Gun Mage mastered except the Blue Bullet attacks (I only have three of those).

Rikku has the "Bum Rush" grid I *think*, the one with Magic +15 or something? She has Thief, Black Mage and probably a couple more but I'm not sure as I only really use thief and black mage at the moment. Black mage is mastered and thief about 80%.

S'all for now. ^^

NM
04-01-2004, 10:08 AM
Yuna - Sacred Beast (Holy). With, Gunner (100%), White Mage(100%), Dark Knight (100%) and Berserker (25%) abilitys.

Rikku - Highroad Winds (First Strike). With, Alchemist (45%), Dark Knight (100%), Black Mage (86%) and Thief (30%) abilitys.

Paine - Magido (Ultima, Flare). With, Warrior (100%), Samurai (100%), Dark Knight (100%), Berserker (40%) and Black Mage (5%) abilitys.

Del Murder
04-02-2004, 12:00 AM
Paine - Treasure hunt, warrior, berserker, gun mage, dark knight, whatever she is learning at the moment
Rikku - Magido, thief, warrior, dark knight, black mage, whatever she is learning at the moment
Yuna - The one that gives you white magic and lets you learn auto-life, gunner, lady luck, songstress, gun mage, whatever she is using at the moment