PDA

View Full Version : Magic spell & aeons

j.h.s
04-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Hi there. I'm wondering if Yuna can summon more than one Aeon at a time? Because when you go to the menu to give your aeons magic one of the spells is Full-Life. Is this just an oversight or can I use two aeons. Thanks in advance. See Ya!

Nemesis the Warlock
04-01-2004, 02:45 PM
I think the Aeons only learn Full-Life to deal with zombies. That's the only use I found for it, because I was wondering the same thing.

Xander
04-01-2004, 03:18 PM
I always thought that was a stupid thing =]
Yeah, you can only summon one at a time..I guess the only time it would come in useful would be for zombies or something... but I'd like to know too if there's any other use. This is why I didn't bother teaching my aeons much. ^^

j.h.s
04-02-2004, 11:38 AM
I don't want to seem obsessed, but another thing I was wondering is when you fight other summoners you cannot use your version of the aeon. Is this cos an Ifrit fighting an Ifrit would just take to long (they'd just heal each other) or because they are all using the same aeons? Cheers!

Xander
04-02-2004, 12:41 PM
Hmm, I guess it just wouldn't make sense for two aeons the same to fight each other. Particularly if they used their elemental magic, they'd be healing each other as you say. I can't think of another reason really...

Reina
04-02-2004, 09:22 PM
I think the aeon can only be in one place at any time (one fayth).

Pain in the butt if you've just climbed Gagazet to fight you-know-who, fancy summoning Ifrit for a nice 9,999 hit and... nope, nothing. Meanwhile, Issaru is just visiting Kilika and is using Ifrit to have a nice barbeque on the beach...

This never happens though. Would be interesting if occasionally you couldn't summon an aeon for a while because it's in use elsewhere...

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-03-2004, 05:22 AM
Pain in the butt if you've just climbed Gagazet to fight you-know-who, fancy summoning Ifrit for a nice 9,999 hit and... nope, nothing. Meanwhile, Issaru is just visiting Kilika and is using Ifrit to have a nice barbeque on the beach...

I'd PAY to see that.

My theory is that the fayth can probably send itself out to more than one location, but it is unable to face itself in battle.

Reina
04-04-2004, 07:19 PM
My theory is that the fayth can probably send itself out to more than one location, but it is unable to face itself in battle

That actually makes more sense. :)