PDA

View Full Version : Djose "Episode Complete!"

DMKA
04-01-2004, 05:30 PM
How do you obtain "Episode Complete!" in Djose? I'm sure it has something to do with the Al Bhed Experiment, but what? I fought it and they just asked for a repair manual, they fixed it, and I fought it again...same thing

O___________O

Anyone know what I need to do?

moston kid
04-01-2004, 06:39 PM
yeah u have to beat it with max stats (i mean the experment u know u need to find loads of parts from the destert)

The One Winged Angel
04-01-2004, 08:30 PM
yes, you have to beat it once with it's stats below 5-5-5 and then go digging and collect the items marked by yellow crosses, and after a good 50+ digs go back, repair it and fight it with its levels at 5-5-5, it's quite tricky

Kupo
04-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Yeah, gotta level the dratted thing up to all 5's. You'll also need to find the repair manuals so that the Al Bhed can fix up the machine after the original battle with it. After you give the manual to the Al Bhed man beside the experiment, you can't have it back. I would suggest you save your game before you talk to the guy, so that if it's not leveled up enough you dont have to go find another manual. You can find the repair manuals here :

1. Get it from the man sitting on the floor in the room off to the side of the main room of Djose Temple.
2. You can get one from the monkeys jumping up and down in the reception area. Wait for all three to jump up at the same time and press 'x'.
3. Talk to the Al Bhed man on the second floor of Djose Temple (in the room with all the electrified pedestals). Input the password (MARNELA).
4. Look at the machina that is in between the Prophet and the Wagons at the north exit of the highroad.
5. Open up the Calm Lands dungeon and grab the manual from the treasure chest waayyy at the other end of the dungeon.

Hope that helps!

The One Winged Angel
04-02-2004, 01:04 PM
You don't HAVE to fight it once it's repaired, but you have to repair it to see it's levels, but you can ALWAYS opt out of fighting it, so just repair it once and come back to check periodically (there's a cutscene when you actually do it, but again you can opt out)

SeeDRankLou
04-02-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Kupo

4. Look at the machina that is in between the Prophet and the Wagons at the north exit of the highroad.

Actually this is found on a random machina along Mi'ihen Road, just check them all. I found this one in my game on the machina in Mi'ihen Highroad - Central, the one walking up and down the road. In my second game I found it on the machina right by the entrance to Luca (and I started looking for it on the other side of Mi'ihen :grr:

jc_clara
01-16-2006, 04:12 PM
Hey guys i'm desperate to get an Episode Complete for Djose. However, i have done everything according to the information provided by you. what do i do now? the experiment is still unfixed. I have the 5 manuals and i have given them to the Al bhed already.

raskerino
01-16-2006, 08:11 PM
You are screwed... sorry.

Renmiri
01-16-2006, 08:35 PM
You can give a try digging on Bikanel until you get 1 of each (Z, A, S) Attack parts, 1 of each (Z, A, S) defense parts and 1 of each (Z, A , S) special parts and see if the experiment gets fixed and promoted to level 5 even without a manual. But it may not work..

Someone else used up all manuals and was going to try the digging but I never heard back from the guy. I imagine it didn't work and he had to restart the game..

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 02:40 PM
I dunno, I'm not that far yet. I mean, Ive seen it done, but I dont remember.