PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga: Saga Continues

Avalon_Beouvle07
04-02-2004, 06:04 PM
I have seen a few screenshots of Ep.2, and as of right now, my hopes for the game are low in the gutter-I LOVED THE ANIME LOOK OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE FIRST ONE!! i thought they were so cute......maybe when I play the new one my opinion will fly into the sky, but oh well for me....:) Thoughts on Ep.2: what would you like to see, does anyone besides me hate the new look of the cast, or does anyone have any inside info on the game at all?

edczxcvbnm
04-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Episode II News you say?

Yasunori Mitsuda will not be doing the work this time. Yuki Kajiura(fame from the Music of .Hack//Sign and Noir) as well as Shinji Hosoe (Recent works include Metroid Prime and Metroid Fusion).

Dual Techs will be used.

There is probably a lot more but those are the biggest changes that I see outside of graphics. I wonder how the game data will be carried over. I have yet to read anything on that one yet.

BatChao
04-03-2004, 03:22 AM
They might use something similar to .hack's carry over method...

Darn, Yasunori Mitsuda's not doing the music this time around? That sucks. But the newcomers have pretty good soundtracks under their belts too, so it should still be pretty good.

As for the new look, I'm all for it. The cute anime look didn't really seem to fit the overall tone of the story. These new realistic models look overall spiffier and cooler to me.