PDA

View Full Version : another hardest ff boss poll(i,m very bored and up at 2am)

aeris2001x2
04-03-2004, 01:15 AM
just post your top 5! my top ten is...

10- dark ixion
9- dark shiva
8- ruby weapon
7- emerald weapon
6- nemesis
5- dark bahamat
4- dark anima
3- dark yojimbo
2- dark magus sisters
1- penenance

u know you,ve played too much ff when your creating these topics at 2am lol.

Dreadlock
04-06-2004, 01:42 AM
I hate fighting semour you have to fight him like five times.Hes a :evilking:

Ultima Shadow
04-26-2004, 02:23 PM
Hmmmmm....... i haven't fought those super bosses in ffx yet but they sound strong. I relly don't think Emerald Weapon was that hard... :confused: Defeated him before the countdown even reached 10min. I used Cloud, Tifa and Vincent.
However... here is my boss list so far:
(5) Ruby Weapon
(4) Mage Master
(3) Shinryuu
(2) Omega (not Omega Weapon in ff8, just Omega in ff5)
(1) Chupon (when fought at colloseum. Because you can't controll your character.)

Mo-Nercy
04-26-2004, 02:53 PM
I'm tired as well so I'll keep this short.

Lord Chainsaw
04-26-2004, 06:47 PM
Compared to some of the bosses Enix dishes out, Final Fantasy has a long way to go in the difficultly department.

That's not to say some of the bosses aren't challenging.

These are the most challenging bosses I've faced in Final Fantasy:

5. Neo X-Death
4. Omega
3. Shinryuu
2. Zeromus
1. Ozma

Ozma and Zeromus are really the ones I had problems with. The others can be beaten to death by just leveling like a madman. Ozma, specifically. That bastard cheats the ATB system by going whenever he wants.

I live in America, so I haven't had the honor of playing FFX International. Penance is out of my reach, but I'm dying to fight him. Maybe he'll be stronger than that weakling Nemesis.

Flying Mullet
04-26-2004, 06:50 PM
The hardest bosses I've faced would be the "optional" bosses in FFIV and FFV at the end of the games that guard chests with the best equipment in them or just wander around (damn Omega :aimmad: )

muchacho
04-26-2004, 11:31 PM
for ff its
emerald, neslug, and shinryuu

but the boss that i STILL cant beat is gahri form crono cross, i stoped playing that game b/c of him.

ForeverZeroUltima
04-27-2004, 12:02 AM
who's gahri? you mean Garai, Radius's old friend?

and i don't remember fighting a "Nemesis" in FFVI....

Lord Chainsaw
04-27-2004, 02:00 AM
Nemesis was from Final Fantasy X.

He's the Omega Weapon look-alike in the arena. You have to have caught 10 of every capturable monster in the game, and beaten all the other fights in the arena to challenge him. By that time he's a big wussie.

I don't think there was one in Final Fantasy VI though.

Project G
04-27-2004, 04:37 PM
Well to be honest, I'm still stuck on Safer Sephiroth and the Emerald and Ruby Weapons even though the Weapons are side-bosses :mog: :moggie: :choc: :fd:

Lord Chainsaw
04-27-2004, 08:01 PM
Yes, Sephiroth can be a real challenge when Cloud is at level 99.

He gets pretty hard. I haven't tried De-spell, but that might help the fight some. Knights of Round ignores defense...what BS.

ForeverZeroUltima
04-28-2004, 02:19 AM
i don't think KOTR ignores defense.

I cast KOTR on emerald: about 6600 damage per hit.

I cast KOTR on ruby: about 5000 per hit.

If you're talking about elemental defense that it ignores, then that's cuz KOTR is NOT an element type!

Kirobaito
04-28-2004, 04:00 AM
I can't beat any of the SuperSuperBosses from any game (Ruby, Omega, etc.) I can beat the SuperBosses (Emerald, Ultima, etc.).

bEoWuLfX
04-28-2004, 04:02 AM
I didn't feel any of the bosses were really hard except for my favorite, Emerald Weapon. That guy was crazy and I could never beat him unless I did the cheap thing with KotR. My list looks like this...

(That's it)
Ruby
Omega
4th to last battle in Tactics with the 3 Hydras
Emerald

Well, Shinryu didn't cut it because I just jumped him and Neo X- Death was really easy for me because he too slow. He only hit me once. I don't want to ever play ffx until I beat 1-9 first.

muchacho
04-29-2004, 11:09 PM
who's gahri? you mean Garai, Radius's old friend?
yeah, that him. HES A PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!

i thought ruby was easy. i dont think ill ever beat emmy cause i think my save got erased, and ill NEVER go thought that DAMN gold chocobo BS again.

ForeverZeroUltima
04-30-2004, 01:44 AM
yeah, that him. HES A PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!

actually he's quite easy if you cast diminish and bateye. oh well...