PDA

View Full Version : New things..

Andex
04-03-2004, 01:23 AM
Couple things I wanna say
I saw two new movies this past weekend. I saw Dawn of the Dead and Taking Lives

Both were excellent moves, both thrillers, not really scary but hey. Dawn of the Dead had a very cool plot, and Taking lives was like a very cool Law and Order type show.

I'm going to see a Godsmack concert this thursday. It is going to kick royal ass. Ill nino is touring with them, i'm getting there autograph at the F Y E before the concert.

Anyone else see the movies or like Godsmack?

Leeza
04-03-2004, 03:41 AM
Hi Andex. Welcome to EoFF. You'll find that it's better to start a thread that covers only one topic rather than two or three topics.

Since we already have a thread on Dawn of the Dead, lets keep this thread topic to <i>Taking Lives</i>. I'm not sure if there's a Godsmack thread kicking around here somewhere, but have a look and if there isn't, maybe you can start one. :)

Discuss <i>Taking Lives</i>. I haven't seen it myself so I don't have anything to say about it. :)

Breine
04-03-2004, 10:54 AM
OMG Angelina Jolie is sooo HOT! :love:

metCloud
04-03-2004, 06:21 PM
well im no Godsmack fan but, arent they opening for Metallica on thier tour τΏτ...if it was the same tour im going on April 26. cant wait!

Lament
04-03-2004, 06:35 PM
I don't listen to godsmack, and I've not seen either of those films nor do I wish to... it's been a while since I saw a trailer for a film which genuinely excited me.