PDA

View Full Version : Celestial Weapons

Savannah
04-03-2004, 09:52 PM
Just curious, did anyone find the weapons without some guide on the Internet? If I hadn't read about it here I never would have known they were there or what to do to get them.

SeeDRankLou
04-03-2004, 10:48 PM
For me, half of them weren't that hard to find. But the other half I needed a guide for.

Del Murder
04-04-2004, 03:33 AM
Heck no.

Savannah
04-04-2004, 07:24 AM
Hm.

I really wish they hadn't included something in the game that was nearly impossible to find without Internet guides-- makes me feel cheated, somehow.

Similarly, I only discovered how to get Yuffie and Vincent in my group party with FF7 (or that I COULD get them in my group party) through stumbling onto a website about it. But I can see how someone could actually acquire Yuffie and Vincent through serendipitous gameplay.

Anaralia
04-04-2004, 04:02 PM
I completely agree. I kept hoping for some hidden temple or book that would reveal (in a riddle, of course) the whereabouts of the weapons and the Sigils. Since Cid was a guide of sorts in previous FF's, I kept hoping for him to drop a hint as well, but no. It was really disappointing, and I resent a bit that they made me have to resort to the Internet to completely resolve the weapons.

Lord Xehanort
04-05-2004, 10:28 AM
Off on a tangeant: The Magus Sisters were like that too. I mean, how do you know that you need to capture all the monsters in Gagazet to get the 2nd item needed to break their barrier?