PDA

View Full Version : Which characters are most bad***???

skatehippie
04-04-2004, 07:38 AM
Is it just me or is Baralai just wicked badass...

I dunno what it is but he's like what I would want to be as a Final Fantasy character...calm, collective, well-mannered, and a total spaz in battle! I love the dual-edged staff with the rings and stuff, and that "Glint" attack is so cool! Too bad it's next to impossible to make a weapon do that in real life...unless...there was some kind of complex spring system that could make it possible.

Anyway, what characters did you find to be badass amidst all the girliness? My other favorites would be Paine and Gippal.

aeris2001x2
04-04-2004, 11:13 AM
oddly buddy and shinra emanated a sort of uncool unconventional cool factor that made me really like all there cut scenes.

otherwise, shuyin 4 being such an anti-tidus and rikkus ex gippal lol.

skatehippie
04-04-2004, 07:38 PM
haha yeah go Buddy and Shinra!

anti-tidus lol

soulICE
04-04-2004, 09:56 PM
shinra <3 but i miss auron tho..

just wondering:
in chapter 5, once you get to the farplane glen and you choose to board the celcius again, you get a cutscene of shinra talking about "an alternate energy source from within the farplane".. and Yuna's talking about giant cities all lit up...just made me think of FF7.. and if the world of FFX/X-2 is the same as FF7 and takes place before the events of FF7? =0

^just kidding about that last part lol. i hope im not the only one who ponders this.. =/

skatehippie
04-05-2004, 02:56 AM
hmm, i dunno soulICE...but itd make for a good discussion =)

jochirin
04-05-2004, 07:41 AM
it is not inposible :D