PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Reality Eyes On Final Fantasy

Baloki
04-04-2004, 09:57 PM
It has been noted that I spell peoples names wrong, there is reason behind this, they are your alternate personalities.

I shall explain them all:

Psycotic - Psycotic was the creation of a board and evil mind. From this he was born, and with this he started to rain havoc among the world. He is strictly against spam and wants to marry Xhander, just so he can then kill her and take over ruling the world.

Lezza - Lezza is AREOFF's caretaker/janitor, shes always suspesious of people trying to bring it down and will happly make enermies if it keeps the place safe. Along with this she has a cat which is an intigral part of her psychie, allowing her to be in 2 places at once.

Xhander - The worlds current overlord, she recently took over the world in a massive show of force. She now runs several policies, free education and healthcare, free ice cream and free copies of KH for everyone.

Thats all for now thought!

Edit: I forgot a character:

Bloki - Bloki is an unusual creature which seems to feed off the life forces of people from this reality and it is yet unknown his true purpose.

Psychotic
04-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Wait, what?

Baloki
04-04-2004, 10:05 PM
I feel more background explaination is needed then.

Ok, so AREOFF is an alternate dimension containing all of your alternate personalities. I can see into this dimension and can slowly pick out them in typos, and then also see what they plan to do, it was all covered up by B00b 2 months ago, so you wouldn't remember when the realities split.

Psychotic
04-04-2004, 10:06 PM
I stand by my statement.

Baloki
04-04-2004, 10:07 PM
You asked for an explanation, I finally give it to you and you complain, this is all because Xander beat you at name that song, isn't it?

Psychotic
04-04-2004, 10:09 PM
You know as well as I do that she cheated. Besides, what kind of quiz DOESN'T have "HOBBIT!" as every answer?

Baloki
04-04-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Psychotic
You know as well as I do that she cheated. Besides, what kind of quiz DOESN'T have "HOBBIT!" as every answer?

A real one, and your wayyyyy off topic, your alternate personality is getting annoyed with you...

Lindy
04-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Shut up.

Shut up shut up shut up shut up.

I'm not listening to you any more. Ever.

....Shut up.

Xander
04-04-2004, 10:13 PM
I did not cheat, you both cheated so there and anyway this is SPAM. *closes* Haha I win.