PDA

View Full Version : Have you met other EoFF members in your dreams, even if you've never met them?

Flying Mullet
04-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Okay, last night I had a dream that PG stopped by my parent's house (where I happened to be living for some reason) in a Cat in the Hat costume, like it was Halloween. He was asking for signatures to run for some office/political position and he was going door to door for them. He just happened to be in my neighborhood so he stopped by to say hi. But then I woke up after that.

So, you ever have any dreams, especially messed up ones, where someone from EoFF was in them, even if you've never met them?

Levian
04-05-2004, 09:13 PM
BoB and Mik. Mik came and picked me and my mom up in his car, then we drove around and mom and Mik talked about some radio station... I don't think I ever met BoB in the dream, but I was in his house.

Kami
04-05-2004, 09:16 PM
I probably have.

Agent Proto
04-05-2004, 09:18 PM
Yeah, I have. Some featured Divina, and others might have involved others I'm not aware of. Most of my EoFF related dreams involved being on the computer posting. xD

Leeza
04-05-2004, 09:22 PM
I had a dream that RSL came to visit me. He just thought that he would come up and see where I lived for no particular reason, like it was just a visit across town or something and not across half the country. It was weird, but we had a nice visit and he had a really neat blue truck with those lights on top of the cab. :)

MecaKane
04-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Oh yes, all the time.
I've had a few about misfit, one about Mandy she was my cousin or something and kept hiding from me at a family reunion, and some about Ally 'n Doom that were a long time ago so I can't really remember. And probably a few others too. :o

Xander
04-05-2004, 09:34 PM
The only person I've dreamt about is Lindz, I think, and I dreamt about him *before* I met him too, but... can't remember anyone else. I've probably had random dreams about the board in general though, I'm sure I dreamt I was banned once xD

escobert
04-05-2004, 09:38 PM
No you all scare me now.

Thunday Man
04-05-2004, 10:17 PM
No sir, I'm normal.

Del Murder
04-05-2004, 10:17 PM
No.

Well, I got attacked by penguins in a dream once. Does that count?

Yamaneko
04-05-2004, 11:24 PM
A couple times. That's what I get for looking in the photo thread. :(

RSL
04-05-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Leeza
I had a dream that RSL came to visit me. He just thought that he would come up and see where I lived for no particular reason, like it was just a visit across town or something and not across half the country. It was weird, but we had a nice visit and he had a really neat blue truck with those lights on top of the cab. :)

I wish I really had a truck like that.

I've had a dream like this once. For some reason, Gau was in my hometown of Algona, Iowa, and called me up and asked me to meet him at a park. I went there, and he told me that he was going to resign as a moderator at EoFF (and he ended up really doing that not long after...). I don't remember much after that, but I do remember that we then drove to his house in California and that it only took a couple minutes. Then, in my dream, he had a huge black dog that jumped up and knocked me over. That was pretty much the end of the dream.

Peegee
04-05-2004, 11:47 PM
Are you serious? Did you see my pic? How did I act? Etc?

I've never dreamt about any of you. You're not worth the time it takes to imprint something emotional into my subconscious.

escobert
04-05-2004, 11:49 PM
not even me :( sniff YOU BB

HOOTERS
04-06-2004, 03:31 AM
I have innapropriate dreams about a certain member here who I wont say their name becuase it's not really appropriate and seeing as she's a mod here she'll probably delete it anyway wont you Leeza?

:smash:

Linus
04-06-2004, 03:36 AM
I had a dream with Halan and MecaKane in it just last night.

Kirobaito
04-06-2004, 03:40 AM
I've had one.

I was in downtown Fort Worth, where I constantly try to avoid. Suddenly, a bus was chasing me and I ran from it. I somehow ran from Fort Worth to London. I turned back and saw Spatvark driving the bus. I don't even know what Spatvark looks like...but I know it was him. He hit me. I died. Then I watched my own funeral...Super Delete was there. This was after you changed your name, too. You don't happen to look like Sonny in real life, do you? Because that's what you looked like. Then I woke up. Weird.

And the scary thing is, Spatvark hitting someone with a bus was in that rap he wrote a few years ago. I had this dream before that.

Calliope
04-06-2004, 03:50 AM
1) Sure.

2) Lies.

Sephex
04-06-2004, 03:55 AM
I had a dream that there was a EoFF party at my house a couple of years ago. I saw people who actually posted thier pics and they looked like they did in their pics. But I also saw Kawaii Ryukishi (if you're new here, he has never posted his pic). He was a short guy with a somewhat muscular build. He also had short, bleach blond hair. I think sunglasses were resting on top of his head.

Shoyku
04-06-2004, 04:13 AM
I've only had one, and it was a year back or so. It was odd, Skye-chan drove up to my place, and Linus was in the back of her car. They took me somewhere, but the dream ended before I could ever find out where.

Big D
04-06-2004, 05:50 AM
Late last year, I had a dream where the former EoFFer known as Aika briefly guest-starred as herself during an episode of Boston Public...

Peegee
04-06-2004, 06:09 AM
I'm starting to feel less worried that I spend too much time here :)

PeTeRL90
04-06-2004, 06:26 AM
A dream about a member here? Well, a few nights ago, I dreamt that Reason dropped by to give me a visit, but I don't remember the rest.

All my other dreams are about flying cows and whatnot.

Mikztsu
04-06-2004, 06:27 AM
I've dreamd many of you, but just can't remember. :confused:

I posted about this in my LJ few months ago, but here we go: most memorable one is probably when I saw a dream about Leeza. :smash:

CloudDragon
04-06-2004, 06:29 AM
Any person from EoFF that I've had a dream of really, that would include the following people from EoFF:

Loony_BoB, Sakura Yume, Misfit, Evelia, Ally (whatever her screen name is nowadays), Doomgaze, Giggles, Skye-chan, Dr Unne, and that's all I can recall for now, but I'm sure there may have been more.

Leeza
04-06-2004, 06:52 AM
HOOTERS, why would I delete you posting about Xander? She has a boyfriend though so you'd have to deal with him. :)

Meat Puppet
04-06-2004, 07:17 AM
07:16
back when I was horny I did

Del Murder
04-06-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by King Bahamut
Then I watched my own funeral...Super Delete was there.
He was obviously there to avenge your death, being a king and all.

Mikztsu
04-06-2004, 07:34 AM
Everyone sees naughty dreams about Leeza. :smash:

eternalshiva
04-06-2004, 10:20 AM
well, not really but EternalBahamut IS married to me, so I do dream of a person from the board. I feel bad for you FM :( PG? of all people? xD *huggles PG*

Misfit
04-06-2004, 11:11 AM
I did! It's usually whoever I talked to that night before going to bed. :D And some are REAL things about those people, too! I'm like... a dream psychic, or something! @_@

Citizen Bleys
04-06-2004, 12:45 PM
A long, long time ago (I think Skanker was still posting) I dreamed that Sean, BOU, Nino, and I (For some reason--the other three live a stone's throw away from each other, and I'm way the frell up here in Canada) rented a bus and went to RSL's house to steal his naughty magazines.

Female Ryuichi
04-06-2004, 03:07 PM
I had a dream when I stabbed Psychotic. Does that count?

Psychotic
04-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by valetine_4_ever
I had a dream when I stabbed Psychotic. Does that count?

That wasn't a dream, that was last week in the middle of a street, remember?

Female Ryuichi
04-06-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Psychotic
That wasn't a dream, that was last week in the middle of a street, remember?

I dreamt about it before it happened. I'm a prophetess now :D .

Andex
04-07-2004, 12:12 PM
No, i've only been here about a week, so no members have particularly set in yet :-p

Erdrick Holmes
04-07-2004, 01:20 PM
Funny this threads here!

I had dreamt that Bleys, Kane, Big D, Linus, Aaron, Unne, Ansem, and I were all in the same high school together. I end up getting suspended for fighting with Linus and Kane. Then I go to Bleys's house for a barbecue (we all lived on the same street too) and the cops come and chase us for drug charges! RSL was driving the cop car!

Rye
04-07-2004, 05:55 PM
I've had too many. I can't remember them all. xD And Off topic, but Agent Proto I love your sig :D

Mr. Graves
04-08-2004, 02:00 AM
Kawaii Ryukishi had was in a.....party.....of sorts...... with a bunch of Japanese schoolgirls in a dream I had almost a year ago.

I had a dream that Joel was over at my house and had tried to kill my dog by putting some dynomite under his ear. I put under my neighbors car, who happened to be The Man. A policeman who was Yamaneko came to question me, and at the end of the dream I was let off scot-free of any wrongdoing.

That's it....

HOOTERS
04-08-2004, 02:14 AM
HOOTERS, why would I delete you posting about Xander? She has a boyfriend though so you'd have to deal with him. :)

Why? I'll tell you why. BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS! You can't stand it that I'm getting on with my life while you're stuck in the proverbial ditch you grew up in! You need to build a bridge and get over me sister because I am WAY over you. All I have left to say to you is thank you. What's that you ask? Why am I thanking you? Typical naive, naive Leeza. Well I'll explain why. You helped to show me just how bad it can get, after you I can only go up, unless I come back to you in which case I would be able to come back down I suppose and please take me back Leeza I can change.

black orb
04-08-2004, 04:47 AM
>>> Yeah, some random members that I dont even know..

Leeza
04-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Just give me a minute to think on that HOOTERS...
...No! :smash:

Flying Mullet
04-08-2004, 10:43 PM
So what is that kitten dreaming about Leeza (or Unne if he sees this post as he drew it)?

Leeza
04-09-2004, 05:00 AM
It looks quite content, so it's probably dreaming about butterflies and balls of yarn and grassy fields in which it can chase after mice. :)

HOOTERS
04-10-2004, 04:05 AM
Just give me a minute to think on that HOOTERS...
...No! :smash:

Typical predictable Leeza, playing hard-to-get.

Heath
04-10-2004, 02:43 PM
I dreamt Bright Eyes tried to attack me near a pond once. That was before I met her. When I met her she attacked me with big boots in Manchester.

K-chan
04-15-2004, 05:28 PM
I dreamed that Eternal Shiva kept comming to my house and yelling at me because my sig was too big (never met her In person before)! ^_^
lol
And I've had some STRANGE dreams about Chibi Youkai (known her before she cam on EoFF).

Denmark
04-15-2004, 05:52 PM
no, I haven't. you people scare me. you spend too much time here. *nods*

K-chan
04-16-2004, 04:54 PM
*laughs* I don't spend that much time here. 0.0 Just enough to post some stupid reply and then I'm done.

Mikztsu
04-16-2004, 04:56 PM
I spend too much time here. I know this, by being here eventhough not feeling like being here at all.