PDA

View Full Version : Hi I need your help to invent a game <3

Peegee
04-05-2004, 11:25 PM
We have to make a psychology Q&A game. It should help us study for the final exam. This is fine and all, but I'm having trouble inventing a simple game. Nothing retardedly easy like @#$!ing jeopardy or who wants to be a quindrillionaire, but nothing excessively complex like my first idea of a labyrinth either (get an answer wrong and you take a longer way out...)

Ideas? I'm batting around the idea of a social game, like walking around asking people to thumb wrestle me; winner answers a random question.

Bear in mind the game can be anything; I just don't want to do something which will take me forever to set up just to get 2 percent or whatever it's worth :) thanks for time

escobert
04-05-2004, 11:27 PM
I got one finally! Umm make a game about movie trivia or something.

Peegee
04-05-2004, 11:28 PM
What? Is this a game? *confused*

escobert
04-05-2004, 11:29 PM
fixed it.

Peegee
04-05-2004, 11:32 PM
No you *arf*, the game is a psychology Q&A. Now how do I implement a game surrounding that?

xD

Dr Unne
04-05-2004, 11:32 PM
See how many times you can bounce a ball in a day. And then try to break that record.

Seriously, what kind of game? Your post is way too vague.

EDIT: Oh, it has to involve questions. Then never mind.

Peegee
04-05-2004, 11:45 PM
Am I being vague? Okay:

1) make a bunch of questions. Like "what are the characteristics of a person with schitzophrenia?"

2) invent a game where the questions will be asked in some manner

#2 is causing me problems because I'd like to have some originality. Originality = fun = fun for me to make. Etc. Thanks

escobert
04-05-2004, 11:47 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok

yeah like ummmm what disorder does this person have then discibe them.

Baloki
04-06-2004, 05:39 PM
What you do is you pick up a tennis ball, spin round and round really fast and who ever it hits answers the question stuck to the ball, both inflicting pain and testing knowledge.

eternalshiva
04-06-2004, 05:48 PM
*ponders* How about something like Scattergories or Mental disease Monopoly? *Just kidding* I'll log omn AOL later tonight and make some suggestions maybe if you haven;t found anything.

Psychotic
04-06-2004, 06:47 PM
You are all so oblivious it makes me want to do a crazy dance. PeeGle, you should use

TIDDLYWINKS!

*shakes his head* :rolleyes2

Del Murder
04-06-2004, 07:27 PM
You should take a bunch of blocks made up of different combinations of four squares and drop them one at a time to form lines.

Ichy
04-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Step One: Create a deeply twisted and emotionally disturbed character possessing one individual character flaw or psychosis exhibited by each of your classmates. Become accustomed to roleplaying that character.

Step Two: Write each of these character traits on an ordered list beginning with the individuals you dislike the most. Make many copies.

Step Three: Acquire a paintball gun. Place your ammunition in the freezer. Be sure it is red.

Step Four: Blindfold your classmates and bring them out into the woods to a predetermined location. Choose an area you know well.

Step Five: Give each of them a copy of the list. Allow each classmate one guess at which one trait from the list belongs to who. Only one each. For each correct answer add the corresponding trait to your own personality.

Step Six: By now everyone will be to busy feuding over who accused who of what to have bothered to notice your gun. This is where you really need to have your character down pat. Each classmate with a correct answer gets a ten second head start. Everyone else is screwed. Shreik with the joy of all their combined insanities and open fire.

Perfect for a psychology class. Simple, traumatising, and educational.