PDA

View Full Version : Hey! I'm odd!

ZuZu
04-07-2004, 09:43 AM
Tell me something strange about yourself. Do you have bad habits or something what nobody know about you?

I'm still little newbie, so if this kind of topic have been here, feel free to lock this.

I have obsession with my bad habit to tickle my friends. I do it everyday and my friends doesn't like it :laugh:

In winter I eat snow. It so cold and white that sometimes I take some snow to my hand and eat it. ( yes yes, I'm still little kid )

I LOVE ice cream! I can eat it a lot but some kind of reason I don't like ice-cream cones....

I edit this if I remember something else :bgl:

eternalshiva
04-07-2004, 10:25 AM
I have obsessive tendencies with perfection, like projects or house cleaning. When I get the urge to do do something, it's very hard for me to control the impulse to work at it until its done to my high expectations. Like Site Staff work or website crap, cleaning, everything else. Not typing though, I'm pretty good with typos xD BUT It's not to the point where it's actually .. you know ... controlling my life xD Sort of. You'd have to ask my husband *EternalBahamut*

Meat Puppet
04-07-2004, 11:24 AM
Sometimes I get into states where I scratch holes in my arms without noticing.
Plus my nose is too big.
Hi.

Brian The Pink Shark
04-07-2004, 01:17 PM
I keep caling myself sexy-Boy in front of my friends even though i am not :choc:

Sephex
04-07-2004, 03:47 PM
I have a problem with punching edczxcvbnm in the head a lot. Actually most wouldn't really consider this a problem.

Kami
04-07-2004, 03:51 PM
I don't wear shoes in the house and um... I have an obsession over guys. I think that's weird enough. *licks Zuzu*

Sometimes I get into states where I scratch holes in my arms without noticing.
Plus my nose is too big.
Hi.
Maybe you're Jewish? Or not...

fire_of_avalon
04-07-2004, 03:59 PM
I'm always doing things to keep my shoes off. My friends don't like it because they think I'm going to step on glass and destroy my feet. They're silly. *runs outside barefoot*

ZuZu
04-07-2004, 04:35 PM
I don't wear shoes in the house and um... I have an obsession over guys. I think that's weird enough. *licks Zuzu*

Um, in Finland we don't never wear shoes in the house, but maybe for you Kami it's odd not wearing them...

I'm always doing things to keep my shoes off. My friends don't like it because they think I'm going to step on glass and destroy my feet. They're silly. *runs outside barefoot*

Sounds like me, I'm always barefoot when I can. Why bother to wear shoes ? :lol:

Kami
04-07-2004, 05:19 PM
It's not considered wierd in korea either. Which I am so I do. But All of my American friends wear shoes inside their house. So I would be considered weird to them. I guess.