PDA

View Full Version : Guns in FFXI???

Jemac
04-07-2004, 02:36 PM
I am about to buy this game and i just say a pic with a hume with a gun! I looked like a shotgun barrel without a butt. Is this true? And are they good? Thanks

Jemac

Lionx
04-07-2004, 05:46 PM
Any and all Rangers(RNG) can use guns. They are very very powerful and RNGs are the class the outdoes damage that other classes do. The most powerful.

But amassing the gil needed to get the best and worthwhile guns are ALOT of money, and every shot you pop is 100-500 gil. Thats ONE shot. So like the RNG job is famous for, keep farming gil if your using a gun. Your going to need millions.

Don Salieri
04-07-2004, 06:17 PM
well i dont really understand whats the deal with the gun in this game. because theres a level 15 gun but bullets are as low as level 22 why did they even bother to put the gun that low? even though the gun is good and all is really really slow too. plus like lionx said they too expensive to maintain so is not really worth it in my opinion.

Lionx
04-08-2004, 03:30 AM
Well i would say buy and save up one type of ammo and get a soso gun, because sometimes you need the power maybe, mobs get tougher as you lvl up especially past 30 and well it MAY be worthwhile. But already do alot of damage with bow and arrow or crossbow as it is.