PDA

View Full Version : Repair Manual for Experiment

Redtiger04
04-07-2004, 10:18 PM
I need help with Repair Manual for Experiment. I played for the first time... I got a FOURTH repair manual from the machina standing between Prophet and some empty wagons at the north end of the MI'ihen Highroad, near the entrance to Mushroom Rock Road. I did not get fifth manual to complete the episode but i know where it is. I wanted to know waht's wrong with fourth repair manual.... I played game plus... I wanted to complete this episode to get percent...I tried to get FOURTH repair manual... I am confused.. i know it is SAME machina.. I tried to examine it again and again...it did not work. Do i something wrong or not???

eternalshiva
04-07-2004, 11:23 PM
I'm not sure what your question is... If you defeat the machina when its at level 5, in a ll aspects, you get episode complete. The only way you can level up the machina is by digging in the desert and picking up a dozen of each parts in every sector of the desert. You have 5 manuals in total so you have fove chances to beat the machina at level 5.

The only way to get an episode complete is to beat the machina at level 5.

Ariel
04-08-2004, 01:57 AM
I have no idea, Redtiger04. I haven't been able to find any of the repair manuals past the first one. =P

*pondering* Would anyone know where to get the other four repair manuals? I've searched quite a bit, but I haven't been able to find 'em. =\