PDA

View Full Version : How can I be a mod?

sephiroth23
04-06-2004, 01:29 PM
I was wondering if i could become some type of mod on this site, it would be an honnor to help out email me at scorpiodragon329@hotmail.com i look foward to hearing from you

Xander
04-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by sephiroth23
I was wondering if i could become some type of mod on this site, it would be an honnor to help out email me at scorpiodragon329@hotmail.com i look foward to hearing from you

I've taken this from a post that BoB made a while ago, it's easier than me saying stuff again :p

"To join Site Staff, you need to prove yourself a respectable member who consistently puts effort towards improving the frontsite of EoFF. So submit a few pages to us and earn our trust over time, and you never know, maybe you'll get a PM from Roogle, Spatvark or myself.

To become a Cid's Knight, you can't do much. Forums Staff decide on who (of the 10,000 members) we feel is most suitable for the job - and we generally only promote 3-7 members a year, I think...

But yeah, when it comes to the EoFF, it's best to just have fun and relax. Don't worry about those things. People who do things for the goal of promotions, self recognition of self benefit more often than not don't get much out of it"

So yeah, basically all you can do is stick around EOFF for a long time and help out with stuff! And it's generally not a good idea to ask to be something either ;)

Flying Mullet
04-06-2004, 03:07 PM
And then there's always Bleys' response:
<i>We look for a complete n00b who registered yesterday, since that's always been the best way to get highly skilled and dedicated admins.</i>

eternalshiva
04-07-2004, 11:53 AM
Maybe someone should mve the Mod request 'out' of the Things to be done thread xD It seems to not belong there *looks at Xander* don;t you have that power? xD

Xander
04-07-2004, 06:19 PM
eternalshiva - I would have, but I haven't quite mastered that technique yet and didn't wanna try ^_^; Maybe someone else like BoB can if it's important.

Loony BoB
04-07-2004, 06:27 PM
It's pretty straight forward, remind me to teach you via IM sometime. :) I'm confident that you'll be able to do it if you try, though. I'll leave it so you can have a go :D?

Xander
04-07-2004, 10:31 PM
*rox*

Wasn't as hard as I thought it was ^_^

And I'll close this now, since his question is answered, even if he may not know where it is now xD