PDA

View Full Version : My mom wont let me use credit card..can i use game card???

Jemac
04-08-2004, 01:54 AM
My mom wont let me use her credit card for the game. Can i go buy a game card at EB games or wherever and put money on that instead? Please, Please reply back so i can get this game ASAP! :) Thanks

~Jemac~

Bahamut2000X
04-08-2004, 02:41 AM
Sorry but there are no game cards for FFXI. You gotta use credit card. If you need to convince your mom, just assure her Square won't steal her money. They haven't from me or anyone else yet.

Jemac
04-08-2004, 02:58 AM
My mom thinks that people will hack into the Square Enix database and steal her credit card number! How do convince her!!! Please help me out, cause otherwise i cant get it!!!!!!!!!!

Basiclly she wants Visual/or some kind of evidence that the company has firewalls and sutff to protect her number. She thinks that hackers will hack into the Square database and steal it. I cant convince her no matter how hard i try. Pease, Please, Please help me figure this one out. Thanks.

EDIT: Please watch your language and the double posting. We do not allow double posting, so please use the edit/delete button if you wish to add more. -Murder

Lionx
04-08-2004, 03:39 AM
Try Debit Card? Honestly its up to your mother however, but Credit Card is one of the safest ways to do things online, and well...you can always sue SE for getting hacked for the 13 dollars we pay per month. :D

Ichy
04-08-2004, 05:14 AM
SE gets their chuck of money out of the fees that PlayOnline collects monthly. Your best bet at getting any kind of evidence little more than a reassuring statement from PlayOnline. You have to consider that they won't exactly hand over the names and addresses of the security apps they run... How do they know that you aren't the guy who wants to sneak into the system and get the numbers? ;)

Either way, I suggest trying it that way. E-Mail Playonline and explain the situation to them. After that it all comes down to whether or not they have the integrity to stop and spend 5 minutes on an appropriate reply for the sake of retaining a potential client's business.

Fentar
07-30-2004, 01:12 AM
Sorry but there are no game cards for FFXI. You gotta use credit card. If you need to convince your mom, just assure her Square won't steal her money. They haven't from me or anyone else yet.

YET!! :eek: :D

Del Murder
08-01-2004, 05:40 PM
Please don't revive old topics, specially if that's all you are going to say.