PDA

View Full Version : Mt Gagzet help (Chapter 3)

BevGB
04-08-2004, 02:13 AM
I need some help guys. I'm in Mt. Gagzet in Chapter 3 and I'm looking for Gasik (sp?). I have the official gudie and it said something about a guy craving a statue and I found him but I still can't find Gasik. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Bev

soulICE
04-08-2004, 02:31 AM
Garik?

hes way past the fayth scar (where the sculpter is). if you played FFX, hes where you had to fight sanctuary keeper. if not, after running up the long snow path, follow the path (dont climb up the cliffs to the fayth scar) and just head north through the caves. he'll be in a clearing past the SP and the teleporter. hope that helps, im bad at explaining things :)

BevGB
04-08-2004, 03:05 AM
Yeah I'm talking about Garik.

So I just need to keep following the snow path and I'll eventually run into him? Just trying to make sure I understand.

Thanks for the help,
Bev

Kupo
04-08-2004, 05:04 AM
Yep! After the snowy path ends, you'll be on the grayish (shale?) path, and just run to the left and around the side of the mountian, don't climb anything at all. Head straight through the cave, and follow the path up and out. Garik will show up when you take a few steps into the next area! :moggie:

BevGB
04-08-2004, 07:09 AM
Great! Thanks you guys. I'll try that next time I get a chance to play. Then I can finally see some new stuff! lol

Thanks again,
Bev