PDA

View Full Version : the server Carbuncle

Sephiroth3553
04-08-2004, 07:03 PM
Hey i was just wondering how many people are on the server Carbuncle. My character's name is Dlaven.

Lord Chainsaw
04-10-2004, 08:06 PM
I'm on Carbuncle. My name is Gorsia. I server hopped one too many times with the name Erebos, so I can't use it anymore, which really sucks. I didn't really want to be Gorsia, but oh well.

I'm a Hume Black Mage from Bastok which really sucks because in the conquest Sandoria has about 9 territories, Windurst has about 8 and we have about 2. That's the way it's been ever since I started on the server.

I haven't been playing much (been spending time reading the Odyssey and the Aeneid) so I'm still level 14. I plan on getting a chocobo and high-tailing it to Sandoria to switch alliances tomorrow, if that's possible.

GaV
04-10-2004, 10:39 PM
ya its possible......but at a hefty price lol

Lord Chainsaw
04-11-2004, 03:39 AM
Awwwww, damn. I gotta pay?

I'm beginning to think that stupid ring just wasn't worth it. I should have started in Windurst (I'm a mage anyways)

Lionx
04-11-2004, 08:20 AM
Although i am not on Carbuncle i would definetly say it wasnt worth to just start in a place just because you want the ring. I would go with the one that would help your starting job the most or for the missions.