PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Revolutions DVD

Dingo Jellybean
04-08-2004, 08:48 PM
I'm sure not many people will get this DVD(I already have and my trilogy is complete!), but there is going to be a rushed 2nd edition of the DVD because of a small error on the first DVD that included a interview with some producer that has quit from the Matrix Online game, and this DVD was done post production of Revolutions, and he recently left the project in February of this year and they were not suppose to include him, but eh. So yeah, maybe it'll be worth something later in the future.

And also, the Nike logo was blurred out in an interview and I still don't know why they did that. But eh.

Stayin Dizzy
04-08-2004, 08:56 PM
I bought the DVD the morning it came out. Just as in theater I loved it, and the story made complete sense when you look at the 3 movies as 1 film and not 3 seperate films. I also put on subtitles for the "how long do you think this PEACE will last" and died laughing for 20 mins in pity for all the people who were discussing it as piece (like chess or something stupid). Meh, loved it though. It was a lot better the second time around

Sephiroth2088
04-08-2004, 09:06 PM
I bought it at blockbuster on Tuesday. I hadn't had a chance to see it in the theaters and found it to be better than expected. A lot of people say that both reloaded and revolutions were a disapointment. But most of them probably just couln't appreciate the deep meanings and stuff behind what was going on.

Dingo Jellybean
04-08-2004, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I loved the trilogy. It always seems better on DVD because you're not put in that awkward place with everyone watching. That's why I couldn't really feel Trinity's death until I saw it on DVD. It was much more sad on DVD than in theaters. But I really bought it to complete the trilogy...but still, I loved all 3 movies.

Sephex
04-08-2004, 10:11 PM
I know my dad will buy it eventually. Then we will watch all three in one day or something.