PDA

View Full Version : Halo Problem

Phil
04-09-2004, 08:46 PM
Okay I just bought this game and I'm on the first level, Pillar of Autumn. I get to the little cryo bay 2 after the dark maze and I dont know what to do next. Does anybody know what to do or knokw of an online strategy guide site? thanks. :D

Flying Mullet
04-09-2004, 08:58 PM
Have you tried www.gamefaqs.com?

Phil
04-11-2004, 01:34 AM
does anybody know where the control panel for the bridge is in the second level inside the cave?

Kirobaito
04-11-2004, 03:43 AM
Okay, let's see how well my memory tests me with this game. When you reach that jump in the path, gain as much speed as possible by falling down the ramp and heading back. Use the slope as a ramp to make it. Continue through until you reach a big room infested by Covenant. The easiest way to kill them(if you have a gunner)is to run over them with your gunner taking out as many of them as they can. After the initial Covenant are taken care of, head to the right of the room by the entrance and you'll find a small slope leading up. At the top there is a Red Elite. Don't go up too far. When you can see the end, throw a grenade to attract him and then use an overcharged Plasma Pistol to bring down his shields. Then, run up to him and melee him a few times to bring him down. Continue up and left and you should reach the bridge controls.

Happy to help. :p