PDA

View Full Version : a few questions

tuttle
04-10-2004, 12:10 AM
First off, I'll let you know that I'm in the Calm Lands

Second, I need Level Key Spheres. Where can I get Lv. 1, 2, and 3 Key spheres? are there any monsters that i can get them from?

Third, how do I bribe? Is that an ability I learn on the grids?

Forth, now that I'm in the Calm Lands, is there any way that i can leave and use my airship to travel around the world map on my own? I tried to go back through the Thunder Plains and leave but it said that I couldn't go back into Guadosalam.

And fifth, I'm trying to get the Venus Sigil in the Thunder Plains by dodging 200 bolts. After dodging 10 strikes I save (just in case I get hit, then I start back where i left off), but by me saving are the previously dodged strikes disqualified?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Kirobaito
04-10-2004, 05:07 AM
2. I am not sure.

3. You learn bribe on Rikku's Sphere Grid.

4. No. You can't get your airship until after you reach Zanarkand.

5. I never saved, because I would forget what number I was on. But if you're worried about stopping after 10 strikes, you've got a LONG way to go. I once got hit after 193 strikes. There is now a bird's corpse outside my house because of that.

Del Murder
04-10-2004, 07:03 AM
I'm pretty sure if you go save at the Thunder Plains you have to start over, but not 100%.

Heath
04-10-2004, 12:27 PM
You do have to start over if you save.

eternalshiva
04-10-2004, 02:05 PM
I got hit at 199. I was pretty much in a rage after that xD

If you dodge stop to save, you have to start over :/ Pointless and super annoying.

Heath
04-10-2004, 02:33 PM
It's not pointless, it adds to the fun!

I never got the Venus sigil, I got hit after 47 and I couldn't be bothered with it, even though Lulu was in my main 3 battle characters (along with Tidus and Auron). I know my friend got struck after 195, I've never known someone as unlucky with the Venus Sigil as you though, eternalshiva.

Octavious
04-14-2004, 06:36 PM
I got struck at 107 and I thought that was bad =\